Save for what you want, with who you want! Spiff is a free social savings-app that helps you reach your saving goals; big or small, solo or social. Saving doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming. Take control of your money right from your smartphone!
Create and manage multiple saving plans from one dashboard - watching your money grow has never been easier or more satisfying! Spiff is the smartest saving tool you’ll ever use - it makes saving simple, social and fun!
NEW: Not sure what to save for? Now you can put the money in your Wallet until you make up your mind!
Why choose Spiff?
- Totally free
Spiff doesn’t cost anything and it has no hidden fees; you can deposit and withdraw money as often as you want without any cost.
- Stay flexible
Decide what you’re saving for, set your target, save monthly or whenever, and choose if you want to save solo or together with others.
- Visual summary
View and manage all your savings, across your plans, all from your personal dashboard and see your progress directly in your saving plans.
- Social saving
Some things in life are better together - invite friends or family to save up for common goals and share the experience.
- Safe and secure
Use BankID for a secure and instant authentication process. Your money is safely stored with our bank partner, BN Bank. This means that all your savings are secured by the Norwegian Banks’ Guarantee Fund and you can access them whenever you want.
- Grow your money
All your savings are stored in your high-interest Spiff Savings Account, powered by BN Bank, which pays you an annual interest rate starting with your first krone.
- Bank independent
There’s no need to change your bank to use Spiff. Use your regular bank card.
- Create healthy savings habits
Set automated monthly savings to make sure you reach your goals in time. The monthly amount will automatically be transferred from your registered card to your Spiff Savings Account.
- Keep motivated
Never lose sight of your saving journey! Spiff will notify you along the way to remind you about your progress towards reaching your goals.
Discover how easy saving can be. Download the app, channel your inner savings guru and start your savings journey today!
Help us build the savings app you want to use and tell us how you’re doing! We'd love to hear what you think about the app, be it good or bad, so that we can make it even better. Use the feedback form directly in the app or send us an email at email@example.com.
Join in for everyday saving inspiration and get the latest news about Spiff and what we’re working on here:
- Spiff Blog: https://getspiff.no/blogg/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getspiff/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getspiff/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getspiff
- The Wallet - In this release, we introduce the Wallet. The Wallet will keep your unallocated savings, be the destination of money deposited directly to your Spiff Savings Account, and in the future, much more. If you find other creative ways to use the Wallet, please let us know!
Fixed in 2.8.1:
- There was an issue were you had to exit a plan after creating a Spiff Savings account, in order to save money. Saving money should be easy, so we fixed that.
- On iOS 10, it was impossible to change settings on a plan, because the rows were too short. Saving money should be simple, so we fixed that as well - Saving money should be social, so we added a button to share Spiff with your friends
- In 2.8.0, if you reset your pin, you would get the “Welcome to Spiff” tour once more. We fixed that as well
- In 2.7.3 we introduced tracking anonymous user data. Thanks to all of you that opted in to sharing behavioural data! In this release we actually make sure you share even less of your anonymous data.
- Improved welcoming tour when getting started with Spiff.
- Added functionality for highlighting what's new in Spiff. First one out; the Wallet tour.
- Fixed a crash occurring when trying to read the privacy declaration on the opt-in screen introduced in the previous version.
- When making a payment, the cancel button is now disabled when it's too late to cancel.
And as always, minor fixes and improvements!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.