@Point of Care Suite
By @Point of Care
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
@Point of Care™ Clinician Suite provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed, keep track of their patients—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
Featuring @sk | With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ Clinician Suite to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. The @sk | With Watson, confidence-rated answers happen more quickly to efficiently incorporate best treatment options and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
@Point of Care™ Clinician Suite is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
• Receive detailed information regarding your patients' health such as: Medications and treatments; Symptoms and side effects; Charts that record test results, medication adherence, and more
• Voice-activate commands for Watson, Patient Access and Clinical resources
• Read-aloud feature for hands-free listening to medical texts
• App Prescriber lets you prescribe one of our many patient apps to your patients
What's New in Version 1.1.6
—fixed bug in connecting when not on WiFi
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: At Point of Care, LLC
- © 2017 @Point of Care™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.