Build your own amusement park!
Start by BUILDING a roller coaster CIRCUIT.
Then arrange your PARK with its rides, its buildings and its decorations.
All you need to do then is to EXPLORE the fascinating park that sprang from your imagination!
Thanks to you, Pango and his friends will take turns on the rides, go tobogganing, or go on a Ferris wheel or merry-go-round.
They will ride the roller coasters, visit the haunted mansion, the big rocket, or the fortified castle and dress up as a ghost, astronaut or princess.
Take a seat on the rides next to Pango and his friends to experience extreme emotions.
You can be PROUD of the amusement park that you have imagined!
With PANGO BUILD Park, your child can freely build and re-build.
It gives free rein to children's creativity, drives their logical thinking and motor skills.
A game with positive repercussions for BETTER GROWTH!
For younger kids, PANGO BUILD Park adapts and offers pre-built amusement parks.
The child starts by MANIPULATING and EXPLORING the universe.
Little by little, the child can MODIFY the cities before embarking on the grand adventure of BUILDING on a blank slate.
With PANGO, use your IMAGINATION!
To know more: http://www.studio-pango.com
- BUILD a roller coaster circuit
- ARRANGE your amusement park
- EXPLORE that universe and PLAY with Pango and his friends.
- Take a seat on the rides as if you were really there
- Save the cities that YOU'VE imagined.
- A BUILDING game that lets children flourish and grow FREELY.
- A game that EVOLVES with pre build cities for the smallest children to use.
- Perfect for children 3 or older
- A simple, functional application
- Internal parental control
- No in-game purchases and no invasive advertising
Ratings and Reviews
So many things to do, the characters change costumes when we put them in a building !!
If you liked Build City, you are going to love this
It's build City version 2, with a lot of more thing to do! Thanks for the Camera mode
Amazing! But one suggestion...
I love all of the Pango games. I also have the Build City, it would be great if you merge the two apps. Make a city, with the roads and insert a rollercoaster in it!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.