Mammals by Tinybop
By Tinybop Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
For all kids who love animals! Mammals lets kids explore the awesome and invisible wonders of the animal world. Kids play and learn how mammals eat, see, run, fly, grow, and feel.
Play with and peek inside a tiger, a bat, a kangaroo, an elephant, and a sloth. Explore each animal's anatomy — bones, fur, whiskers, and more. Every animal is interactive!
"Fabulous tool to engage kids in the sciences that’s both engaging and easy to navigate." — School Library Journal
"Extremely educational...an easy and fun way to learn biology." — What's Good To Do
"A joy to explore. There are so many surprises, so many thoughtful details." — Geeks with Junior
Mammals is No. 9 in Tinybop’s award-winning Explorer’s Library. Introduce your kids to big ideas in other Explorer’s Library apps, including The Human Body, Plants, Simple Machines, The Earth, Weather, Homes, Skyscrapers, and Space.
Each app teaches kids science literacy. Kids learn by observing, asking questions, making guesses, and playing in the app. We hope each app inspires conversations between you and your kids and opens doors to more learning in the world around you. Learn more at tinybop.com.
○ Discover how a Bengal Tiger, Little Brown Bat, Red Kangaroo, African Elephant, and a Two-Toed Sloth live and play!
○ Every mammal is interactive.
○ Explore the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, urogenital, and digestive systems of each animal.
○ Study each mammal’s fur (even elephants have a little fur!).
○ See how each mammal sees by looking through their eyes with your device’s camera.
○ Race two animals at a time and see who’s fastest (hint: it’s not the sloth).
○ Learn how fast each mammal's heart beats while it’s resting and moving.
○ Feed each mammal. Find out which one has sparkly poop — and why!
○ See how a baby elephant grows inside its mother.
○ See how a baby joey gets into the mama kangaroo’s pouch.
○ See how animals feel and react to tickling and stings.
○ Learn the bones in mammal skeletons and where they belong.
○ Scratch and attack to see how a tiger's claws work.
○ Discover how a tiger uses its whiskers to sense what is near it.
○ Learn how bats hunt in the dark using echolocation to \"see.\"
○ Find out how elephants use their trunks.
○ Content reviewed by zoologists.
○ Interactive text labels in 50+ languages teach vocabulary.
○ FREE Mammals Handbook has technology tips and basic info for teachers and parents.
○ Original artwork by Wenjia Tang.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: email@example.com.
Compatible with iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad 4 and higher. Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Our friend Sloth has arrived!
Please add water mammals soon!!!
I told you that it would be great to add some water mammals a long time ago but you still haven't also are you planning to make reptiles?That would be cool. Other then that this game is great and I'm eleven.
This is AWESOME
Hey, this game is awsome, but I think it needs some more creatures (please add kitty cat) and activities like the race one (My favorite is animal vision). But this game is really fun, and I hope you make more games with animals, including zebra! Thanks!
I'm a big fan of Tinybop's apps and I think this is one of their most beautiful. The graphics are nicely detailed with many cute surprises. Children will love exploring the animals' anatomies and behaviors.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 343 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Tinybop Inc.
- © 2017 Tinybop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.