By ProductionPro Technologies Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Meet your Digital Production Notebook! Break down your script in seconds and tap anywhere on the interactive character-scene breakdown to upload and organize your reference videos, audio recordings and production designs. Everything you need to review, rehearse, stage or shoot a show.
• Import a pdf of your script and ProductionPro creates an interactive visual breakdown in seconds: here’s your new production circuit board!
• Create a character-scene breakdown from scratch or edit the one created from your script.
• Visualize your production as it gets created and evolves.
• Organize production medias within the character scene breakdown: tap on any character or scene to upload reference videos, choreography rehearsals, audio recordings and production designs, etc.
• Upload all show documents in one production binder and flip your iPad to access them.
• Tag and filter your production medias to find what you want when you want it.
• Have all your past, current and future shows in one library.
• Distribute your script changes seamlessly.
• Share all updates with cast and crew instantly.
• Gather everybody’s contribution in one central place.
PRODUCTIONPRO BASIC (Free)
• 1 production
• 3 collaborators
• 1 GB of storage
• 250 MB max file size
PRODUCTIONPRO PREMIUM ($19.99/Month)
• Unlimited number of productions
• 3 collaborators per production
• 5 GB of storage per production
• 1 GB max file size
• Production Binder
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your active subscriptions through your iTunes Account Settings. You cannot cancel an active subscription once purchased. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before renewal. All payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
We've improved the way we download media! Your libraries should load faster than ever, especially when you're scrolling.
We also fixed a bug that caused library media to appear at the bottom of the screen when there isn't enough to fill a whole page.