Stargaze and chill.
The Quarks need you... With your help these insanely cute characters can conjure real-world weather, summon magical meteors, open portals to other players from around the world and build their Island to its former glory.
From the team that brought you the smash hits The Simpsons: Tapped Out and Trade Nations, comes an entrancing, open-world, town-building game like you have never seen before!
Take a journey to Stargaze Island and discover its magical connection to your own world. Enter a beautiful landscape filled with distant ruins, falling meteors and adorable creatures with secret powers.
Come explore and discover the Quarks’ lost world.
MEET THE QUARKS!
◊ Help the hilarious Shaman restore this lost civilization
◊ Collect all the adorable Quarks, each with unique personalities and secret dance powers
◊ Summon magical meteors, cast spells, build buildings to grow your own personalized town
CONJURE REAL-LIFE WEATHER
◊ Sun, rain, wind and more? Conjure your real-world weather to grow magic gems
◊ Connect with other players and open portals to experience weather from all around the globe
◊ Real weather simulation – Use the actual weather outside your window to build the lost world
BUILD A MAGICAL WORLD
◊ Re-build the lost mystical paradise for the Quarks of Stargaze Island by building homes, completing quests, and discovering the lost secrets of Qurius
◊ Open-World-builder – use the powers of the Quarks to clear the land and build your town all the way to the Infinite Sea
◊ Get lost in the open beautiful landscape and synth music soundtrack – paradise
“Once you start playing, you’ll suddenly find yourself looking forward to the weather that would have most running for the hills. Snowstorm? Heatwave? The cloudiest, most dreary of days? Bring them all on – the sooner the better.
… features an absolutely stunning landscape and characters so friendly – from tiny adorable Quarks to the dancing Shaman – that protecting them from any and all threats will quickly become your life’s new mission.”
Please contact email@example.com for any support questions.
Quarks! Stargaze Island is currently in English only. More languages coming soon!
• We've Added a whole new set for you to collect! Summon meteors for a chance to discover CAIRNS—no, not the city in Australia, we’re talking ancient stone monuments in the shape of each quark! “Who cairns?” we hear you ask. Har har. YOU SHOULD! Collect them all and get a whopping 500 QBITS!
• Now you can visit islands even if you aren’t connected to Facebook! Any time you plant a tree, tap on it to visit the island it’s connected to. Help out their quarks to earn more Friend Chips!
• And if you ARE connected to Facebook, you can now see which of your friends have helped out around your island!
• Meteors got some love! Now you can get a free meteor every 15 minutes. You also have a chance of getting a rare item in EVERY meteor, no matter where it came from!
• Tons o’ UI improvements, gameplay rebalancing, and bug fixes.
• The Shaman’s portrait now animates!
• New banners, buttons and other swanky surprises
• Decreased the cost of Charm’s portals
• Quark happiness now decreases slower when you’re not around
Ratings and Reviews
How are users supposed to get wind gems???
There are a number of small issues, but overall this is a fun game to play. The biggest issue is that there is no way to get certain gems (especially wind gems) as there is not usually a forecast of “wind” even if it is windy. It is unclear exactly how those mechanics work in the game but I think some revisions would really help. I cannot move past a specific point because I used all the gems without realizing I needed to save them because it would be impossible to get more. I think if you do not change it, definitely mention in the tutorial that many gems will be far rarer than others. In addition, I do not think the weather is even accurate, as it is far warmer than 68 degrees Fahrenheit and would sometimes say sunny, rainy, and moon interchangeably when those were not actually always accurate. It’s a cool idea but perhaps until the weather reports are better, some degree of simulation of weather would be better for playability and a better experience for the player.
Good game, bad rewards
I’m in love with the quirky characters and beautiful graphics but find my interest in quests somewhat lacking as you get little for them. If I can spend 5 minutes to get 240 stardust, why spend 3000 stardust to get 200 stardust and a tiny amount of crystals? I feel like if there were special meteors attached to quests or higher prizes the game would be more rewarding and I would be more motivated to keep playing.
Additionally, my quarks, especially my strange quark lost happiness quite rapidly and without him I can’t get leisure buildings and therefore cannot make him happy. It seems like a bit of a conundrum that there aren’t slightly nicer meteors available for 10 gems when I can watch an add or wait 15 minutes for a basic one anyways.
Finally, a way for you to get a bonus if others use your weather would be a nice addition and reward for having useful weather.I’m hoping to provide useful feedback but I would also like to express how obsessed I am with the game regardless of its flaws.
Thank you for all your great suggestions and feedback. I agree, the quests could use more exciting rewards, especially when getting to the end of a chain of quests. You can actually drag quarks onto each other to regain happiness, you don't need the buildings (they just give more happiness). I'll pass along your suggestions to the team :)
Great game overall, but in need of minor additions
This app is a really adorable and addictive game and has a really nice concept of another planet needing weather from earth. The characters are the cutest little things and I can’t get over their little dances.
I only recently downloaded this game, but I am in love with it. Only big problem I’ve had so far is the overgrowth. If my I put my little Qark there and forgot to retrieve them, I’d have difficulty finding them or their little habitat. So a call button or a list of where they are and a little button next to their icon to call them home would be very helpful and much appreciated. I really love this game, but my Up is stuck in the overgrowth and I can’t build anything without the little guy. So, I’d honestly really love a call button if you can input it into the game. Thank you!
So good to hear that you're enjoying our game, and thank you so much for the suggestions! I agree, I'd love to be able to quickly find each of my quarks whenever I need to! In the meantime, your quarks should return to their beacon after they've finished searching the overgrowth. It just takes a bit of time for them to finish, or you can speed it up by tapping the sparkles. If there's another quark already at the beacon, they can't go back until you collect what they found first! Hope this helps (:
- icejam games inc.
- 156 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © icejam games inc. 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Stargazer Pack B $2.99
- Stargazer Pack A $9.99
- Quantum of Qbits $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.