An endless driving game with insanely realistic crashes.
See how far you get before you hit a log truck, golf cart, steam roller or all of the above!
==HOW TO PLAY==
* Swipe left and right to change lanes
* Watch in horror as your Road Trip comes to an end in the worst way possible
* Watch a replay and relive that horror
* Send video replay to a friend so they can experience the horror
* Try again!
* Super fast driving, super realistic crashes.
* 33 different cars, more added all the time.
* Explosions, people getting out of cars, golf clubs, and lots more stuff happens after you crash.
* Construction sites, tunnels, intersections and more.
* Video replays of every crash that can be saved to your gallery, send via text message, posted to Youtube, whatever you want.
Tell us what car you want to see next and send us your crash videos!
* Clown cars!
* Monster trucks!
* Clown cars crashing into monster trucks and then falling off a cliff!
Ratings and Reviews
Sure, it’s derivative, banal, and childish.
A garishly colored sedan smashes gloriously into a livestock-laden tractor, sending sheep bleating into all directions, each creating bedlam in another of the six lanes on this scenic stretch of Americana. Am I describing a hackneyed Michael Bay film, a big-budget console video game, or maybe an app-store gem that’s both free to play and offers no in-app purchases or mandatory ads? The least likely answer is, in fact, surreptitiously correct.
Road Trip is unpolished, feature-light, underwhelmingly repetitive, inexplicably battery draining, derivative, banal, and childish. It’s also, inarguably, the greatest game to ever grace the App Store catalogue, bar none.
This is such a fun game and I can't stop playing it 😂😂😂😂
Road Trip--5/5 Stars!
Addicting, obnoxious, my type of game!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Larva Labs Ltd.
- 110.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Larva Labs 2017
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.