By Plug Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Music is better when you listen together! With the brand new plug.dj app, you can keep listening to the music you love and stay connected to your favorite plug.dj communities whenever you're on the go!
plug.dj has the most important features that you need for staying connected to your listening community from your iOS and Android device:
* Watch & Listen to the song that is currently playing
* Chat with the other people that are also listening to the same song
* Vote for the currently playing song or grab it to add to one of your playlists
* Join the waitlist and DJ your song choice to the room once it is your turn
* Browse the list of plug.dj communities to discover some new music
* Search for new songs and add them to your existing playlist or create a new playlists
Keep a look out for future versions of the app by checking our social media for any updates! Until then, please tell your friends about plug.dj and help us build an amazing community!
What's New in Version 2.0.0
+ Friends list
+ Friends manager
+ Adding friends
+ User's profile
+ Enabling/disabling chat images, mention sound, and chat only (no video/audio)
+ Showing/hiding NSFW communities
~ Song renaming
~ Titles/chat display correctly
~ Site announcements
~ Ban duration
~ Tapping usernames in chat
~ Errors from reopening app
~ Closing keyboard after chat
∙ Community and host name for room search
∙ Waitlist ban warning
Music stops when leaving app to play as background music. Total fail
Can't even buy backgrounding audio
Since my first review this app has improved greatly. But, it is still missing some very important things to be usable.
I'm afraid by the time this supports background audio it will be too little too late. If I leave the app to look at my Apple Music library to remind me what songs I want to play, the audio turns off. I would gladly pay $10 a month for this feature, just like I do for YouTube Red, which enables backgrounding audio.
The developer should also be tapping into the Apple MusicKit API as soon as they possibly can, to allow playing songs from Apple Music. Either that or let me select songs from my library which will then do a search on YouTube—but I'm not sure if that's even possible.
I won't give them anything less than 5 stars because nobody else is daring enough to try an app like this, but this still has some omissions that may prevent this from catching on.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 37.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bosnian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: PLUG TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- © 2017 Plug Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.