Web development tools for iOS.
Inspect is a web inspector for iOS that provides desktop-class developer tools, right in the app. No need for remote debugging, connecting to a desktop, proxies, or remote systems.
- HTML element inspection and editing (with live preview).
- CSS inspection and editing (with live preview).
- Open files and folders from other apps (like Working Copy), or from iCloud to test locally.
- Responsive design tools: View your site with a variety of mobile and desktop sizes and orientations, including support for custom sizes and user agents.
- View raw page source.
- Save a screenshot of your site, including the ability to save the full page.
- Fixed problems loading sites for some users.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been waiting for this app for so long! Works great so far. Basically the closer to Chrome inspect it gets the better. Since iPad keyboard is not the greatest for dev, CSS auto suggestions would be appreciated.
Great tool for web site debugging on iPad
A few features I would pay an upgrade fee for:
1. Display the output from expressions in JS console, don’t require console.log to see a variable or expression value.
2. Show HTTP headers.
3. Show cookies with option to clear specific cookies.
Thanks for writing this, very useful for my work.
This app is seriously impressive. While I’m at a loss as to why this isn’t available in a developer version of Chrome or Safari, I am *so* grateful that someone took the time to make this.
I have ordered the new iPad Pro and I am excited to see what the workflow is like, given this app. I will update this review after testing. Please do not discontinue development on this app!
- Parallax Dynamics Inc.
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Parallax Dynamics Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.