You don't have to be a Dignity Health patient to get started! Schedule and view your appointments, launch a video visit, pay your bill, access your health history, view your test results, send a message to your provider, and get in-facility directions all in one secure and convenient place with Dignity Health’s My Home app. Friendly support along every step of your health journey.
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the app, then sign up or login to your account. You also have the option to continue as a guest to search for a provider.
• Book an appointment and get directions.
• View upcoming appointments and your appointment history.
• See a doctor 24/7/365 with a video visit, from any device connected to Wi-Fi or data.
• Pay your bill.
• Access your patient portal to view your health history, see test results, and send a message to your provider.
• When inside a facility, get turn-by-turn directions.
• Explore personalized health articles contributed by medical experts.
For more information, please go to: https://www.dignityhealth.org/my-home
For more information on Dignity Health apps, please go to: https://www.dignityhealth.org/mobile-apps
UI/UX tweaks for a better all-around experience.
We added state pickers for a better form-filling experience.
A bevy of bug fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. Great UI and easy to use.
Needs to be User Friendly
I got the app for ease of use, but it was even more frustrating than the website. I was reading my lab results, and you can click each result for more info. After reading, the only option to get back to the results is to hit the back arrow. Does it take you to the prior screen? No, it actually logs you out, making you have to not only enter your username and password, but since it doesn’t store any information, you have to even enter your Mercy location again.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like you're referring to our patient portal (My Care - Dignity Health) app where you can review lab results. I have taken your feedback regarding the back arrow to our product management team to incorporate in future product releases. Also if you'd prefer more personalized assistance, please email email@example.com or call us at (844) 274-8497 and we'll be sure to help you out!
Note: The My Home - Dignity Health app can be used to search for a doctor, schedule an upcoming appointment, and manage your existing appointments whereas the My Care - Dignity Health app is your patient portal where you can view medical records, lab results, and message with your doctors.
Digital Content Specialist
- Dignity Health
- 136.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Dignity Health. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.