Avochato for iPhone unlocks the power of text messaging for support, operations, and sales. Create an SMS support line in seconds. Stay in touch with employees in the field no matter what device they use. Drive sales by letting customers text message you from an online ad. And more.
Tired of giving out your personal number to customers? When you sign up, we’ll give you a new unique Avochato phone number. When anyone texts that number, their messages will appear within the Avochato app. When you reply, they’ll receive your responses as text messages from your Avochato number.
Text messaging is the most immediate way to contact anyone -- an employee, a customer, a vendor. But managing text messages at scale is a disorganized pain. And managing them wrong can upset or annoy customers, employees, and other people who matter to your business.
Avochato enables you to use text messages intelligently to retain customers, operate efficiently, and increase sales.
- Enable customers to text you for help.
- Receive, delegate, and respond, all from the Avochato app.
- Get stuff fixed, fast.
- Stay in touch with employees on the go.
- Save money by using devices employees already have.
- Coordinate distributed teams.
- Let people text you from a targeted ad.
- Get back to them fast, by text or voice call.
- Close sales and iterate better with quality leads.
- Receive and reply to texts from your iPhone using separate, unique Avochato numbers
- Call anyone using your Avochato number instead of your device's number
- Create a new texting line, or convert your existing phone number (some limitations apply)
- Integrate with Slack, Desk, Salesforce, Office 365
- Auto-respond to new incoming texts using custom message templates
- Route text messages to the right person in your organization using Text Trees
- Incorporate into an existing phone tree or IVR
- Flag, escalate, assign, and prioritize conversations within your team
- Unlimited seats for your team
Fixed an issue with auto-capitalization when composing messages
Ratings and Reviews
Really need to be able to sort by owner. We each get so many messages that mine get buried, and digging them out is very inefficient. But otherwise, pretty solid.
Won’t let you sign up
I tried to sign up on the app and it won’t allow me to use any email addresses I entered.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.