The new 9-1 GCSE in Maths has hundreds of facts, formulas and basic processes that you just need to know before you can even start solving problems. But revising all of this stuff is a massive job - that’s where Key Cards steps in.
COMPLETE AND CURRENT
We’ve broken down GCSE Maths into nearly 300 hand-crafted and easy-to-learn cards. AQA, Edexcel and OCR are covered, at both higher and foundation levels. And everything is written for the new (9-1) specification, in consultation with an experienced secondary maths teacher. So you don’t need to worry about learning the wrong information.
REMEMBERING MADE EASY
The key to remembering all of the facts, formulas and processes is to review them repeatedly over time. Yep, that sounds like a hassle, but it’s OK – we’ve included an automatic review system! All you need to do is answer the cards and we’ll tell you when to look at them again.
EASY TO USE, EVEN ON THE MOVE
Key Cards works wherever you are - you don’t need paper, a pen or a calculator. You can just jump in and do a few cards on the bus or before bed.
NO IN-APP PURCHASES
You get all of the cards as soon as you buy, nothing's hidden behind in-app purchases or adverts.
* Nearly 300 individually-designed cards.
* Covers AQA, Edexcel & OCR, all at higher & foundation and for the new (9-1) specification.
* Helps you memorise the things you need to know:
-- e.g. prime numbers, exact values of sin(θ), cos(θ) and tan(θ), circle theorems
-- e.g. area of a trapezium, pressure formula, the quadratic formula
- BASIC PROCESSES
-- e.g. adding fractions, calculating percentage changes, dividing surds
* A simple but effective review system, designed to help you remember everything.
* All you need is the app - nothing needs writing down or working out on a calculator.
* No in-app purchases or adverts - just buy, download and get learning!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.