Join over 600,000 satisfied boaters that don't leave shore without BoatUS every time they're on the water.
The BoatUS app has more than 7000 four star reviews. Download today.
# 24/7 towing assistance
• TowBoatUS is the nation’s largest network of on-water towers with more than 300 ports nationwide.
• Just tap Call For A Tow to connect to our dispatch center 24/7.
• When you use the app to call for a tow on the water or road, we’ll know your location - thanks to your phone’s GPS – and dispatch assistance to you quickly.
# Boating forecasts
• Check the current tides, weather and marine conditions on your local waterways or the forecasts for your favorite destinations for up to 5 days ahead of your trip.
• Customize your experience by selecting your preferred tide and buoy stations.
# Small craft advisories
• See what small craft advisories are or will be effecting your area before getting out on the water.
# Hurricane alerts
• Subscribe to specific hurricane alerts and/or select a region to monitor.
# BoatUS discount finder
• Find local marinas, tackle shops, and boatyards that offer you savings and discounts for being a BoatUS Member. Save on dockage, fuel, repairs, and more. And when you arrive, use the app to display your membership card to receive your discount.
• Locate West Marine stores, where BoatUS Members earn the highest level of loyalty rewards, plus TowBoatUS ports and life jacket loaner sites. Use the filters to adjust exactly what types of locations you want to see.
# Manage your membership
• Join, upgrade, or renew your membership right through the app.
# Manage your insurance policy
• BoatUS and GEICO boat policy holders can access your insurance card and policy details, see upcoming invoices, make payments, and even file a claim.
• Not insured with BoatUS? Use the BoatUS app to get a quote on insurance offered by the boating experts.
# Much more
• Share your location, raft up anchorage or favorite fishing hole via Facebook, text or email.
• We're always looking for feedback, please let us know what features you'd like to see!
• BoatUS has been delivering time, money and lifesaving services to recreational boaters nationwide since 1966. We fight for your rights on Capitol Hill, provide water and road towing services, low-cost marine insurance, discounts at boating businesses nationwide, and more! For more information visit BoatUS.com to join over half a million Members that know it pays to belong. Call 800-888-4869 or visit BoatUS.com for additional information.
+ New onboarding experience
+ Revamped hurricane alerts.
+ More feature and stability improvements.
+ iPad compatibility.
+ Credit card scanning for simpler payments.
+ Locations display more nearby buoy and tide stations.
+ More enhancements & fixes for our new home screen experience in v4.3.0.
+ Improvements & fixes to our new home screen experience in v4.3.0.
+ A new home screen experience for your favorite destinations that includes small craft advisories, weather forecasts, and customizable buoy & tide stations backed by NOAA.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Service End to End
I realize this forum is primarily for App feedback which I feel is solid. I would like to also use it as a forum to provide service feedback.
Having been a member since 2016 I recently used BoatUS for the first time. Thankfully not in an emergency situation. It went smoothly from end to end across several logistical variables.
Due to water ingestion in my port transmission I reached out to BoatUS for a dock to dock tow. It was a 24NM tow.
I contacted BoatUS via the app. Received human contact within 3 rings. (Gold Star). Phone agent was well trained and with just a few questions had me scheduled with my local BoatUS POC Captain Norm. Captain Norm contacted me with 20 mins of my initial call to confirm time/date and boat info. (Gold Star).
Capt Norm arrived exactly on time as scheduled. (Gold Star). As the total distance crossed two Ops Areas we were passed to another TowBoatUS Captain (Terry?) with local repor and contact with my destination ship yard. He put us right on the Haul Out dock.
Well done to all BoatUS!
Palm Coast, FL
I called BoatUS for a tow when my boat wouldn’t start. It was the first time I ran since I purchased it. It was late, so I made arrangements to tow it the following day. BoatUS was outstanding. Captain Doug was early, fortunately my boat started up in the morning. It vapor locks in the Florida heat. I canceled the tow. BoatUS was very helpful and just said that if I needed assistance returning to my marina to just call. Highly recommend them. I will be a gold member for as long as I own a boat.
Allana & Brian
We have been using Boat US since 2004, it’s a great service to have in case of a emergency unfortunately Allana passed away in October 2017. So even though she is now looking from above she would be happy that I continue to use Boat US knowing I am safe on the water & trailering . The team makes our boating season more enjoyable knowing Boat US will help with a trailering or water breakdown . She loved the water & boating It’s great to have a service like Boat US Thank you.
Developer Response ,
You're welcome, we're so happy to be of service to you and your family. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience, we are sorry for your loss.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.