hiMoment is your daily happiness boost. Kickstart each day and receive regular happiness boosts whenever you need them. Have all your precious moments always right in your pocket. Learn to focus on the good things in your life – in just 5 minutes a day.
HOW HIMOMENT WORKS:
hiMoment shows you wonderful moments of your life and makes you ready for a great day. Take a few minutes every morning to “flow” through your moments, two-at-a-time to boost your happiness. Capturing and reliving happy moments is a proven way to boost happiness. Throughout the day or in the evening add some new moments to reload your next happiness boost. Just ask yourself this simple question: What was your best moment today? hiMoment will guide you through all the easy steps.
WHAT HARVARD HEALTH SAYS:
“Gratitude helps people feel more positive emotions, relish good experiences, improve their health, deal with adversity, and build strong relationships. (...) Make it a habit to write down or share with a loved one thoughts about the gifts you've received each day.” (Harvard Health Publishing)
WHAT USERS SAY:
“I’m using this app since the beginning and it always makes me happy when new ideas or updates of features are added. When scrolling through my collections, I suddenly realize what beautiful hiMoments I had every single day. Thank you for the daily reminders and especially for making me aware of the big and small joys of everyday life.” (LV)
“Brilliant app. Very good for training the brain to happiness. So easy to use and supportive company” (SJ)
“The app is helping me a lot. Learning how to live in the present and appreciate the little things that together make our days better. Thank you so much.” (Ana)
Created with heart, built on science – hiMoment is a one-of-its-kind gratitude journal that learns from you and uses “flow” to effectively help you train happiness, mindfulness, gratitude and personal growth as a habit and a daily routine.
Happiness is not fate or “pure luck”, but a muscle you can train – hiMoment is built on findings in positive psychology and proven mindfulness and gratitude techniques, that:
• improve physical and mental health
• enhance empathy
• help you to sleep better
• increase mental strength
• improve self-esteem
• help to open up to more relationships
• increase overall lifespan
• Your lists are generated automatically based on your moments, topics, and flow.
• Your data is safe and private – please read our “privacy promise” below!
• Share it with yourself – hiMoment is not about gaining likes and comparison to others. hiMoment is meant simply for you, to find and develop happiness, personal growth and gratitude as a habit
• Currently, hiMoment is available in English & German. More languages will be added soon!
• Download hiMoment and connect to our channels below to stay updated.
CONNECT WITH US
Need help with the hiMoment app? Send us a message to email@example.com.
Questions? Read through the FAQ at https://himoment.com/app/#faq.
Terms of service: https://himoment.com/legal/terms/
Oh wow, the home screen looks fresh!
You can now:
• Add photos & topics to your moments faster
• Get suggestions for your topics
• Enjoy your new topics overview
• Track your happiness after finishing an exercise
• Get a better overview of your progress
• Access your timeline from the top navigation
There are plenty more things coming to your new home screen, stay tuned :)
And as always, if you'd like to talk to us, we are here for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Very good idea. It’s not obvious how to get off the flow screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.