By Augustine Institute, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Often referred to as the “Netflix for Catholics”, the FORMED iOS App by the Augustine Institute provides convenient mobile access to any FORMED subscriber. Just login with your existing FORMED credentials and access thousands of video-based study programs, movies, documentaries, audio talks, audiobooks and even eBooks onDemand. Let these materials facilitate your spiritual journey as you try to more fully understand, live and share your Catholic Faith. Don't have a FORMED account yet? Visit our website to create an account.
Whether you are brand new to FORMED or a current subscriber, you will love the ease of use that this application supports. Once logged into the app, you will find a familiar home page constantly updated with featured content based on the Liturgical calendar and access to your recently played content. When looking for new content, you will find intuitive
browse and search features to help you quickly find exactly what you are looking for. The built-in media player supports video, audio and allows for seamless download of eBooks and PDF Workbooks to your favorite iOS Apps like iBooks, Kindle or GoodReader.
- Supported on any iPhone/iPad running iOS 10.
- Home screen with curated featured content, updated regularly.
- Rapidly browse and search thousands of Catholic pieces of content.
- Smooth playback for streaming video and audio content.
- Download eBooks and PDF workbooks to your favorite iOS Apps.
- Share your favorite pieces of content to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Email and iMessages.
- Pause and resume where you left off across devices.
Coming soon: Offline playback of selected content for access without requiring an active internet connection.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- iPhone X support
- Comment on and rate your favorite pieces of content
- Bug fixes with video player orientation
Not working /it crashes
Great app for every Christian who truly love and follow Jesus Christ and His Church.
However, after have seen three videos it doesn’t work anymore. Slow, freezes and crashes. It should also have airplay.
Great content just missing one thing
The app is great with wonderful content. It just need Chromecast support so I can send the videos to my TV and watch them. Implement that and it’ll be perfect.
Love it , but
I love the App but you need to put (airplay) in it. However the content is great, please keep up the great work.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 20, 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 62.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Augustine Institute, Inc.
- © Copyright (c) Augustine Institute 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.