Get birth control and UTI treatment the easy way with Planned Parenthood Direct.
IT’S PLANNED PARENTHOOD—IN YOUR POCKET
Can’t go to the doctor? Let us come to you—whenever and wherever you are! No appointment necessary—and it’s fast, easy, and completely private. Most of the time, you won’t even need an exam. If you do, we'll set you up with an appointment to make sure you get the right prescription.
Available in select states. Download the app to learn more.
BIRTH CONTROL—NOW JUST AN APP AWAY
• Get a prescription for the birth control pill.
• Auto-refills for up to one year + free shipping.
• Make your request anytime/anywhere. No appointment required.
UTI TREATMENT—ALSO JUST AN APP AWAY
• Fast treatment for a UTI (urinary tract infection)—Pick up medicine at your pharmacy in as little as 2 hours.
• No physical examination required.
DO IT ALL ON YOUR OWN PHONE
• Get in and out in under 10 minutes!
• Open for requests 24/7.
• Secure billing and patient information.
• Pay with credit, debit, or prepaid card.
• Planned Parenthood expertise—100 years and counting.
STRAIGHT ANSWERS FROM PLANNED PARENTHOOD
This app also helps you find the right birth control for you. Why is the IUD so popular? And what kinds are there? The birth control pill, the ring, or the patch—which method is best for you? Planned Parenthood Direct takes you through the benefits and risks of the each. Weight gain? Cramps? Acne? Migraines? What is true? Put your anxieties to rest with straight answers from the experts at Planned Parenthood.
• Bug fixes and improvement
Ratings and Reviews
If available in your state, try it!
I’ve been a long time supporter of Planned Parenthood. I donate monthly and am vocal about my love for the services that are offered. However, using this app is actually the first time that I have personally used its services and now I feel even more passionate about supporting this amazing organization.
I’ve been on birth control that was prescribed by my primary care for about a year. The birth control has worked great for a large amount of my needs, however it is very expensive even after my insurance. Turns out my insurance covers little to no amount for “non necessary birth control”. Because of Planned Parenthood, I am able to pay the same amount for 6 months of birth control as I was paying for just one previously, all without the hassle of going to the pharmacy and dealing with appointments.
I was a bit nervous because being in Utah meant that I had to have a video chat with a physician after filling out the in app survey but the physician who helped me choose what was the best option was kind and made me feel very comfortable. If you are lucky enough to be in a state where these services are offered I say try it. And thank you all at Planned Parenthood for making these services available.
Developer Response ,
Hi Katee, thank you so much for this wonderful review. It's fantastic to hear that you found the app to be affordable – that's definitely one of our goals! We greatly appreciate your ongoing support!
The new update was frustrating
I used the older version of this app and although that one wasn’t the most intuitive, it got the job done. I used it for about a year and got my birth control refills right on time and never stressed. But when this app came out I noticed that I didn’t get my refills, I forgot my login info so I tried to reset my account but I didn’t get any emails. There was no number to call for tech support so I just called the general PP helpline, they couldn’t help me out with this app but we’re still understanding and helped me set up an appointment. The entire process has stressed me out, what was helpful about this app was that I could order birth control from home and get it quickly but it seems like they lost my info in the transfer. I had recommended the old app to a lot of my friends so now I feel bad that they might be in the same boat as me. Next time you do a big update give instructions for how we can continue to use your service!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Brblle, We're so sorry you're having a difficult time logging in. Unfortunately the old app accounts aren't carried in to the new app. This means you'll need to create a new user name and password. We're very sorry about the inconvenience. If you need further help, please submit your information here and our Customer Support team will assist you: https://www.plannedparenthooddirect.org/help.html
Hope is here (but not everywhere with THIS app)
Considering what health care is like for those without insurance and the threat to women’s healthcare overall- before you give a poor rating for this phenomenal option of health care to many like myself- realize there are different ways to access PPH care- ***this app is only available for certain options in certain areas because of Local (and federal) regulations, please check for your situations ***
-Hats off to PPH. As a Floridian-no office visit fee to restart my birth control nor figuring out when I could pencil in the appointment in person.
-I Answered a survey- chatted virtually with a dr in Seattle to cover all bases and received 3 months of b.c. In a discreet package with condoms to boot for about 70$.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this wonderful review! Our goal is to provide easy, convenient and high quality care. We are so glad to have met your expectations!
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
- 100.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Planned Parenthood 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.