The long-awaited japanese subscription music service specializing in anisong(anime song) is landing in America!
Unlimited streaming of current and retro anisongs! Browse and listen to your favorite tracks!
The U.S. version of ANiUTa will feature over 10,000 songs available for streaming.
- Well-organized playlists for each anime series.
- Curated playlists for each decade and genre.
- Lyrics displayed when playing music.
1. The paid subscription
$4.99/per month(Automatic updating)
2. About Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
- ANiUTa standard course
- Available period is 30days
- apple ID Required
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account
- In case of cancellation, you need to sign up by 24 hours before the end of use period
- Subscriptions are managed by the user. When you go to your account settings after purchase ,it may turn off automatic updates.
©2002-2006 Shirow Masamune - Production I.G/KODANSHA
©kakifly Houbunsha/Sakura High Band
©2018 MAGES./KADOKAWA/STEINS;GATE 0 Partners
©2017 Project 2H
TokyoOtakuMode ID, Crunchyroll ID login supported.
Ratings and Reviews
Limited Selection, Outdated UI
I love the fact that we're finally getting official ways to stream anisongs, it's something I've been waiting for for years. However, I do have a lot of gripes with this app. I understand that running this app outside of Japan makes it harder for licensing as most of the time that's the only place these songs are sold, however the selection was more limited than I expected. I'll give some time and hope that more songs are added soon enough, hopefully with some IDOLM@STER additions and PreCure songs as well.
Another problem that other reviews have pointed out is the UI, while modern looking the features are relatively lacking. I would also appreciate if there was consistency of song names as some are romanized or left in Japanese which makes it hard to see what song is what. If there was an option to choose between the two, I think that would be a good compromise.
Great for anime music fans!
There is finally a service for those of us in the US who love anime music. I’ve had mine for a few days and my library is building up! The only criticism I have is that they don’t have all series in their service currently. Hopefully they can to offer a well rounded service. But that doesn’t mean it’s not worth it. My library is already pretty packed with music that I love to listen to.
Streaming is good, music selection good, UI needs improvement
I understand there will be a limited amount of music available but was surprised with how many songs were available.
So far I’m pretty happy with the app except for a minor issue. I noticed that I added a lot of songs to my library but do not see all of them when viewing my library.
- ANIUTA, INC.
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 ANIUTA, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- ANiUTa $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.