QrScan recognizes all common QR and barcodes and decrypts contact data, texts, websites etc. The app shows prices and informations about any product you scan and allows you to create your own QR codes.
• Scan QR and Barcodes.
• Read: Websites, Contacts, Messages, Locations, Telephone, Email, Events, Text, Social Media.
• Compare prices: Google Shopping, Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Target, Best Buy etc.
• Create: Contact, Email, Event, Locations, Phone Number, Phone Message, Text, Website, Wifi details or Facebook page.
• Link: Photo, LinkedIn, Youtube, App Store, Paypal or Medical ID.
• Share: Email, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Wechat or Twitter.
• Code types: AZTEC, CODE 128, CODE39MOD43, COD39, CODE93, QR CODE, DATAMATRIX, EAN13, EAN8, INTERLEAVED2OF5, ITF14, UPC, PDF417
• History: All created and read codes are safe in history.
• Auto-detection: Just point at the code.
• Flashlight support: Scan even in the dark with maximum accuracy.
• Focus: High-precision autofocus & auto-detect.
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QrScan will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
Note: The Free version may be subject to limitations and the limitations are subject to change.
• Unlimited use
• 100% Ad-Free
One time fee
For any help or support contact us: email@example.com
QrScan is designed to scan QR codes and barcodes with ease.
QrScan fully supports iOS 12 for an even faster and more responsive experience.
Please leave your review on the AppStore or send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I want a refund
This in app purchase is tricky in so many levels. As soon as u open the app it asked to upgrade and the purchase option pops up. I tried exiting the app by pressing home button, but as i was exiting the app the option popped up and it scanned my fingerprint without giving me the chance to read what had just popped up.
Got “tricked into playing 3.99
I just downloaded the app and as soon as it opened up it shows the fingerprint scan. I didn’t notice what it said thought it was to activate it. It took a split second for me to process what it was but it was too late. I ended up buying it. There should be a way to confirm that you didn’t press it by accident.
Just downloaded it and that advertisements are overloading my phone
I just downloaded the app about three minutes ago and I haven’t been able to use the app for all the advertisements and the spam So I’ll be on installing this very quickly
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Wzp Solutions Lda
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wzp Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- QrScan Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.