Your guide for this trip will be Raquel Cayuela, who is a local authority on all that is elegant and underground (her focus on design of the highest aesthetic has earned her upwards of 18,000 followers on Instagram).
Let us show you the best things to do in Amsterdam :
• Find the best Amsterdam restaurants to plan a memorable lunch or dinner : Taste Michelin star dishes in a beautiful greenhouse, or in a renovated hangar with amazing interior design. Be one of the first to experience a restaurant where every dish is made with avocado, or enjoy the best seafood and steak with amazing views of the city.
• Start your day with the best coffee – Save time finding the best Amsterdam coffee shops near you, or make memories at cafés where you will be able to sit on a swing, flip through rare records or taste the perfect French éclair.
• Indulge yourself in the best of Amsterdam shopping – Make someone happy with that perfect gift from a minimalist design shop to remember your holidays to Amsterdam.
• Experience exclusive activities – Enjoy the Amsterdam weather while walking through one of the world’s oldest botanical gardens or admire influential art at a uniquely designed Amsterdam museum.
• End the day with the best Amsterdam nightlife – Lose yourself in exclusive Amsterdam clubs and taste craft beer and cocktails at secret Amsterdam bars.
• Wake up in the most special hotels in Amsterdam - We’ve handpicked the Amsterdam hotels and apartments with the most beautiful design for any budget so you can make them your home.
• Never miss a great event again - During your Amsterdam holidays be part of the best up-and-coming concerts, markets, dance parties, and events with our What’s On calendar.
With a beautiful, simple and minimalist design (winner of the Silver LAUS17 Award) our Amsterdam City Guide makes planning what to do in Amsterdam more pleasant than ever.
The Amsterdam City Guide & Map by Coolmapp is only on the App Store.
We love to update the app regularly to make it better for you. This time around we’ve updated the design for iPhone X and changed the icon design. We’re sure that you will love these changes. Thank you for using our Amsterdam City Guide & Map!
Ratings and Reviews
Not enough content
I’m not sure what I’ve paid for? It’s a cool looking app, but as far as information/content it’s lacking. I could find the same amount, if not more information on a blog or article on Pinterest about Amsterdam. Am I missing something?
Developer Response ,
Hey camartin71, we are sad to realize you considered that our App hasn't enough content. We created our Amsterdam guide to allow you eat, drink and stay like a local in Amsterdam and that's why we feature 150 hotspots (in the paid version) curated by a local visual storyteller, which is probably the biggest selection you will find anywhere else. We want our users to avoid the tourist traps, thus anywhere you are in Amsterdam, you will find an amazing restaurant nearby using the App. We could have included many more spots, but sincerely we do not want to lower the level of curation. However, may be you were looking for another kind of information, something similar to what we have in our "Thinks to know" section. Your feedback motivates us to consider including more tips in that section, too. Thanks for your feedback!
Just use google
Not very informative. Very few suggestions. You’re better off with google
Developer Response ,
Hey ima360, we are sad to realize you considered that our App is not very informative. We created our Amsterdam guide to allow you eat, drink and stay like a local in Amsterdam and that's why we feature 150 hotspots (in the paid version) curated by a local visual storyteller, which is probably the biggest selection you will find anywhere else. However, may be you were looking for another kind of information, something similar to what we have in our "Thinks to know" section. Your feedback motivates us to include more tips in that section, too. Thanks for your feedback!
Best Map App
I wanted an map app that was through the eyes of locals and this one stood out. The very first thing you see is a favorite to visit which is a big help versus having to find that through combing reviews. It also gives the average prices, which helps for planning and is generally just a beautiful, easy to use app! Worth the investment.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Francisco Pujals
- 13.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Francisco Pujals
- In-App Purchases
- Amsterdam Travel Guide & Map $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.