Take control of your mental health by improving your behaviour. Tomo is a helpful bot that lives on your phone. It empowers you to make achievable change and train to overcome some of life’s obstacles, like social anxiety, poor sleep, or keeping on top of everyday tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
• A growing library of over 30 healthy habits to improve your wellbeing
• A range of effort and commitment levels to suit your lifestyle
• Personalised prompts that work around you
• Weekly progress tracker
• Support from other members for your achievements
• Discounts at key partner services
• Content from psychological professionals
Tomo suggests activities to help you manage your mental wellbeing. Tomo learns how you handle challenges and personalises its suggestions to you.
Tomo connects a community of people facing similar problems. Tomo asks you to anonymously share a photo of your achievements with the community so they can congratulate you. And you’ll do the same for others!
Tomo shares your photos of your successes with community members to make new habits stick. It’s not a social network - it’s anonymous, and you can’t follow comment, or message. Tomo invites users to celebrate all the little struggles as well.
Tomo is based on Behavioural Activation (BA). BA is an user-driven process used by psychiatrists and therapists used to give people control over their mental health and it is a core part of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). Tomo automates aspects of BA and helps users set their priorities to help form the habits that build resilience. Tomo’s community gives them the motivation to act.
Want to see if this is right for you? Use Tomo to its fullest with our courses taught by our own clinical director. For more information, visit us at http://www.hellotomo.co.uk or email us at email@example.com
Payment and Subscription Information:
• Tomo offers a full-access 2-week free trial; to use the app during the free trial period you need to opt in to a subscription (£15 per month auto-renewing subscription) which you can cancel at any time.
• At the end of the trial period, at confirmation of purchase, your iTunes account will be billed £15 per month.
• Pricing in countries other than the U.K. may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
• Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can turn off auto-renew at any time, but Tomo is unable to issue refunds for any unused portion of the term.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Our terms and conditions are available at http://www.hellotomo.co.uk/terms
Minor bug fixes
- Hello Tomo Limited
- 31.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hello Tomo Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.