Find an IPO - Research - Invest
Get access to IPO and Secondary Offerings, commission free. ClickIPO allows everyday individual investors to discover, follow, share and even participate in public offerings using a supported brokerage account.
ClickIPO makes it easy to follow and share what’s happening with the hundreds of public offerings every year.
- Easily browse current and upcoming IPO and Secondary offerings
- Real-time alerts on new offerings, including overnight offerings
- Read the prospectus for more info
- Quickly follow offerings to stay up-to-date on price changes, key dates and more
- Create your own personal watchlist
- Easily share offerings with friends across social media
- StockTwits user? ClickIPO integrates with StockTwits, making it easy to share and discuss on your favorite channels
- Join thousands of investors on ClickIPO by connecting with a supported brokerage account and begin participating in available offerings*
- Want more allocation? Build your ClickIPO Investor Score (™).
About ClickIPO Investor Score(™)
Build up your Investor Score through behaviors that help the Issuer and Underwriter. Buying and holding shares for 30 days or longer, participating in multiple offerings, and more.
No need to create a new brokerage account. Just connect ClickIPO to your existing brokerage account to place commission-free orders for offerings. We're adding newly supported brokerages all the time. If your brokerage does not yet support ClickIPO, just let us know through the app. We will contact you once your brokerage is supported, or you can always use another supported brokerage firm.
* Allocation is not guaranteed.
- Authenticate quickly with Touch ID
- Your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted using SSL
- Allocations are deposited into your brokerage account
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Intuitive, easy to use, great app!
Very easy to use site. Free trading! I couldn't believe all the offerings they have. Pretty exciting to have access to offerings that have only been accessible through the big banks and brokers. As an Investor, this is the type of IPO and Stocks platform I haven't seen before.
Is something wrong with the app. Why was the last update 2+ months ago? And i’m still pending on the so-called waiting list since i downloaded the app like 3-4 months ago at the least 🤷🏼♂️
Developer Response ,
We are currently updating some things on the backend, so you may be experiencing issues because of this. We have also been updating a lot on our backend servers over the past month, so no update was needed to the app itself, only on the backend. Everything should be back to normal within the day. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are still sending invites to participate in offerings and we plan to reach everyone on our waitlist within Q1. Thank you for your patience.
Great technology... I can get subscribed to IPO allocations without having to maintain a $50M account at Goldman! Easy to use, and ties directly to my brokerage account. Highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.