• High definition graphics, with popular tennis sayings and illustrations. 50 stickers, 2 animated.
• Regular updates with new designs, expressions and quotes.
• No hidden charge, pay once and enjoy for a lifetime.
• Use your tennis stickers to inspire, motivate, entertain, celebrate or vent.
• Invite others to play tennis. Whether you want to play singles, men's doubles, mixed doubles, ladies doubles, or just want to practice, we have a sticker for you. Let's go play!
• Say "We Bageled Them" (6-0) with a big smile!
• Remind your partner to bring tennis balls or wear their best outfit to impress the opponents.
• Bad line call from an opponent? Express your anger and frustration with a line call sticker.
• Inspire and remind your friends to "Watch The Ball", it is the most important thing!
• Celebrate together with a great "Fist Pump" sticker.
• Congratulate your friend's win with the King or Queen of the Court sticker.
• Feeling bummed by the rain or the wind, we have a sticker for that too!
How to use your stickers:
• Start a new Message.
• Tap on the App icon.
• Tap on the four oval on the lower left corner to open the app drawer.
• You should see the 'Tennis Stickers' pack. Tap a sticker and add it to your message.
• If you do not see the 'Tennis Stickers' pack, tap on the 'Store' icon to access the iMessage App Store. Select 'Manage' and turn on 'Tennis Stickers'.
Want to help each other reach your tennis goals? Track your tennis workout and activities with our TennisKeeper app. We love tennis. Make every tennis day fun and memorable!
Added 5 more stickers. We now have a total of 50 stickers for you to use in your tennis conversations.
Ratings and Reviews
How to get it on iMessage?
It says it's installed but I cannot see it as an option on iMessage! Need clearer instructions on how to download and get on iMessage it!
Developer Response ,
Here is how to use it:
1. Start a new iMessage.
2. Tap on the App icon.
3. Tap on the four oval on the lower left corner to open the app drawer.
4. You should see the Tennis Stickers pack. Select a sticker and add it to your message.
If you do not see the Tennis Stickers pack, tap on the Store icon to access the iMessage App Store. Select Manage and turn on Tennis Stickers.
If you need more instructions, please see this Apple Support page. This works just like any other stickers:
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.