►NOT YOUR AVERAGE DAILY DEVOTIONS◄
The Pocket Fuel App devotions dig deep into our sacred and ancient texts, they avoid cliché and sit with ambiguity, all while nurturing your curiosity and wonder. They're powerful, two minute reads that are simple but have helped change the script in thousands of people's lives.
There’s a new thought-provoking and meaningful blog-style devotionals each day, accompanied by a beautifully designed images and lock screens. Join tens of thousands of daily readers as together we discover a daily practice of meaningful, simple, cliché–free spirituality so that you can live a fulfilling and courageous life.
○ Easy-to-read, but challenging, blog-style devotional.
○ Daily wallpaper lock screen to inspire you each day.
○ Honest, personal and cliché–free devotionals that aren't preachy or dogmatic.
○ Beautiful, intuitive and easy to use layout and design.
○ Easily share the devotion text or image directly with friends or on social media.
○ Night Reading mode.
○ Customisable notifications to remind you to read at your ideal time of day.
○ Search by series.
○ Save your favourite devotions to easily find them again.
○ Adjustable font size.
►WHAT PEOPLE (OUR AMAZING USERS AND COMMUNITY) ARE SAYING◄
○ "Following a deep spiritual crisis Pocket Fuel helped open a window to my soul where I'm being reintroduced to God. I've found that the daily meditations have given words to vague notions of truth that were prompting me toward the Divine. My wife and I read it everyday - with Lizzy and Jesse's insights prompting hours of conversation. And if I'm truthful, they've helped save our marriage.” David, founder of Global Story 2 Films (USA).
○ “I absolutely love this app. I don’t know where my life would be without it.” Emily (USA).
○ "I downloaded this app because I was captivated by the beautiful images and posts on their Instagram. I wanted to hear more and little did I know that this app would be a godsend. Lizzy and Jesse have created a visually stunning, easy to use, thought-provoking devotional that delves deep into the Word of God in a way that you can so personally relate to. Do yourself a favour and check it out!” Ciara (AUS).
○ “I love this app. I love the real life experiences thrown in. I love that it's not traditional or rehearsed or what the church body thinks it should say. Great job making the word alive and breathing. For sharing your hearts you get five stars. For being vulnerable it allows the reader to get vulnerable as well. You allow for thinking don’t just preach. Thank you so much for sharing. You are making a difference even if you don't see it." Allen (USA).
○ "I love this devotion. I resonated to it as soon as I started reading it. What a blessing you two are, thank you for your love of writing with honest, raw truth.” John (AUS).
START A SUBSCRIPTION WITH A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
• Monthly subscription for US$1.99 /month; or
• SAVE OVER 40% with an Annual subscription for US$12.49 /year (Recommended)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Thanks for checking us out! Please feel free to email us with any thoughts, comments or questions. We’re stoked that you’re here.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Updated preview screens for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Pocket Fuel has managed to create a conglomeration of self-help, faith exploration, and FAQs that I’m so immensely greatful to have found.
I grew up as a Christian, going to a Christian grade school and high school, surrounded by my faith. Now I attend a private non-religious college 2 states away from home. I attended a church for the first two years but stopped going due to a variety of reasons. I didn’t necessarily lose my faith, but I feel like it was dampened. I wasn’t talking to God or feeding my faith as much as I thought I should.
I tried out a few different apps for devotional but none really spoke to me, feeling kind of boring and bland, echoing the words that I had grown up with (nothing wrong with that but I wanted something new, I wanted to learn).
Then I found Pocket Fuel. The devotions are easy reads and they have impactful messages. The wallpapers are beautiful as well. I often find myself thinking about certain aspects of my faith in a different way, with a better understanding of why I believe what I do.
This app has helped me strengthen my faith once again. I’ve also been trying to establish a healthy daily routine focused on wellness and the consistency of the devotions have helped me structure my faith into my day.
I’d give more than 5 stars if I could! I definitely recommend for anyone wanting to easily incorporate their faith into their routine and get a daily dose of life medicine.
Developer Response ,
Honestly this is the BEST review! Thank you! So humbled and honoured that you love the app and that the devotions really connect with you. Sending you much love from us both... Jesse and Liz
Superb writing and an outstanding daily devotional
PocketFuel has become an essential part of my daily devotionals, right along with the Daily Audio Bible and readings from Jesus Calling. Together (three, always three :)) I have the prayer and faith resources to connect, to renew and to grow. PocketFuel has the added benefit of being so inspirational when it comes to creative expression and writing that is real and from the heart of someone who is not afraid to share the truth of a faith journey engrained in the daily realities of life. The imagery used is something I very much enjoy seeing everyday and provides the perfect entry point to thought-provoking reflections on scripture. There is heart and soul and truth to each daily posting. It’s a blessing to have discovered PocketFuel, one for which I will always be thankful.
Developer Response ,
Jim! Man we are just so thankful for you! Your words of encouragement mean so much to us and we are thankful that this app is a blessing to you. Sending you love from us both. Jesse and Liz.
Food for the Soul
The way Christianity is exposed in these devotions with such a spiritual and down to earth feel is something I’ve been craving for some time now. I always wade in and out of “religion,” so to have found devotionals that are relatable on all levels of spirituality, which pull quotes from well known authors or philosophers to help substantiate the thoughts unraveling into words, has been (quite literally) Heaven sent.
I love the subtle daily reminder that doesn’t let me forget to check out today’s devotional and the option to review devotionals from the previous days. THIS is BY FAR the best devotional app IOS has to offer. Soul food for sure for anyone who enjoys tapping into their spirituality.
Developer Response ,
This has to be one of the kindest, most detailed review we've had so far. Thank you 🙏. So nice to hear that these little reading resonate and connect with you so deeply. It is honestly humbling. Sending you much love from us both, Jesse and Liz 💛
- Practice Media Pty Ltd
- 76.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Practice Media Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Devotions for 1 Month $1.99
- Daily Devotional for 1 Year $12.49
- 1 Month Archive Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.