►WELCOME TO A DAILY DEVOTIONAL PRACTICE◄
Pocket Fuel has been designed to help you incorporate a meaningful daily devotional practice into your life. There’s a new thought provoking and personal blog-style devotionals each day, accompanied by a beautifully designed image and lock screen. Join tens of thousands of daily readers as together we become aware of the spiritual threaded through every part of our lives.
○ Daily blog-style devotional.
○ Daily wallpaper lock screen to inspire you each day.
○ Honest, personal and conversational style without being preachy or dogmatic.
○ Beautiful, easy to use layout and design.
○ Each month, we'll support a great cause or charity. We’ll share their stories with you so you can get to know them and the awesome work they do. New month = new cause.
○ Easily share the devotion text or image directly with friends or on social media.
○ Customisable notifications to remind you to read at your ideal time of day.
○ Search by series.
○ Save your favourite devotions to easily find them again.
○ Adjustable font size.
►WHAT PEOPLE (OUR AMAZING USERS AND COMMUNITY) ARE SAYING◄
○ "Following a deep spiritual crisis Pocket Fuel helped open a window to my soul where I'm being reintroduced to God. I've found that the daily meditations have given words to vague notions of truth that were prompting me toward the Divine. My wife and I read it everyday - with Lizzy and Jesse's insights prompting hours of conversation. And if I'm truthful, they've helped save our marriage.” David, founder of Global Story 2 Films (USA).
○ “I absolutely love this app. I don’t know where my life would be without it.” Emily (USA).
○ "So glad that I subscribed to this! You have a great gift of writing that conveys God's message to my heart so simply, yet so effectively - thanks so much Lizzy!” Maureen.
○ “I love this app. I love the real life experiences thrown in. I love that it's not traditional or rehearsed or what the church body thinks it should say. Great job making the word alive and breathing. For sharing your hearts you get five stars. For being vulnerable it allows the reader to get vulnerable as well. You allow for thinking don’t just preach. Thank you so much for sharing. You are making a difference even if you don't see it." Allen (USA).
○ "I love this devotion. I resonated to it as soon as I started reading it. What a blessing you two are, thank you for your love of writing with honest, raw truth.” John (AUS).
START A SUBSCRIPTION WITH A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
• Monthly subscription for US$1.99 /month; or
• SAVE OVER 40% with an Annual subscription for US$12.49 /year (Recommended)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Thanks for checking us out! Please feel free to email us with any thoughts, comments or questions. We’re stoked that you’re here.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Superb writing and an outstanding daily devotional
PocketFuel has become an essential part of my daily devotionals, right along with the Daily Audio Bible and readings from Jesus Calling. Together (three, always three :)) I have the prayer and faith resources to connect, to renew and to grow. PocketFuel has the added benefit of being so inspirational when it comes to creative expression and writing that is real and from the heart of someone who is not afraid to share the truth of a faith journey engrained in the daily realities of life. The imagery used is something I very much enjoy seeing everyday and provides the perfect entry point to thought-provoking reflections on scripture. There is heart and soul and truth to each daily posting. It’s a blessing to have discovered PocketFuel, one for which I will always be thankful.
Jim! Man we are just so thankful for you! Your words of encouragement mean so much to us and we are thankful that this app is a blessing to you. Sending you love from us both. Jesse and Liz.
Food for the Soul
The way Christianity is exposed in these devotions with such a spiritual and down to earth feel is something I’ve been craving for some time now. I always wade in and out of “religion,” so to have found devotionals that are relatable on all levels of spirituality, which pull quotes from well known authors or philosophers to help substantiate the thoughts unraveling into words, has been (quite literally) Heaven sent.
I love the subtle daily reminder that doesn’t let me forget to check out today’s devotional and the option to review devotionals from the previous days. THIS is BY FAR the best devotional app IOS has to offer. Soul food for sure for anyone who enjoys tapping into their spirituality.
This has to be one of the kindest, most detailed review we've had so far. Thank you 🙏. So nice to hear that these little reading resonate and connect with you so deeply. It is honestly humbling. Sending you much love from us both, Jesse and Liz 💛
Lizzie’s words are a breath of fresh air. I start my days with pocket fuel because it seamlessly reminds me who I am and what’s important. She takes deep and complicated subjects and makes them tangible. Real. Able to be integrated into everyday life. She has a beautiful gift for seeing and acknowledging our human-ness while empowering us with holiness. She has a beautiful gift of sharing truth.💞 And she loves on us by making us think. Not telling us what- but teaching us how. (What a blessing?)
Pocket fuel challenges you to see through a new lens... and that lens gives me peace and fills & affirms my heart. Thank you Miss Lizzie & Co. for sharing your gifts with us.
Oh Kayla thank you , thank you, thank you for this beautiful review. It honestly means so much to us to hear that you get so much meaning from the app daily. And the biggest compliment is that it's not telling you what to think... but helping guide you how to think. To us, this is the ultimate goal. Seeing people become the hero's of their own lives and it spilling over into the lives of others. Sending you much love from us both. Jesse and Lizzy
- Practice Media Pty Ltd
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Practice Media Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Devotions for 1 Month $1.99
- Daily Devotional for 1 Year $12.49
- 1 Month Archive Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.