“For too long, thyroid conditions have been under-researched, misunderstood and misdiagnosed. PILIPALA has the potential to change that.”
- Lyn Mynott, Chief Executive, Thyroid UK
"From everything I read so far, this could be very helpful to people with thyroid problems"
- Dr Adrian Heald
“Its a lifesaver app. Without this I would be right back to foggy land every day.”
- Marisse, Ireland
“I’m finding the app really helpful. It’s helped me realise how many of the symptoms I experienced may be linked to my thyroid problem”.
- Justyna, England
"This is the app I wish I had when I first got sick".
- Helen, Wales
Take control of your thyroid health with PILIPALA: your thyroid diary. Track your symptoms, manage your meds and show your doctors, family and friends how you really feel with easy-to-share reports.
Whether your thyroid is under or over active, PILIPALA is simple to use, has comprehensive features and has been designed and tested by people just like you.
Our goal: happier, healthier lives for people with thyroid conditions.
** Endorsed by Thyroid UK
** Finalist at Medica - the world's largest medical trade fair
** Featured at HealthTechUK
** Supported By Welsh Government
** Member of Life Sciences Hub Wales
Explaining what’s going on with your thyroid condition can be difficult, as it’s invisible to everyone but you.
Show your doctor, family and friends how your condition affects you day-to-day with PILIPALA’s sharable reports, and have better conversations about the support, treatment and care you need to get better.
Top PILIPALA features:
• Medication and supplements reminders (50+ built-in)
• Track your thyroid symptoms (200+ built-in)
• Track your mood and emotions
• Lab test results organiser (70+ built in)
• Easily compare good and bad days
• Identify patterns and trends
• Share medication, symptoms and mood reports with your healthcare professionals
• Record sleep and naps (inc. sleep quality)
• Make notes about your day
• Record vital signs (inc basal body temperature)
• Sync data with Apple Health, inc. period tracking
• Comprehensive notifications - including skip, snooze, flexible repeat options and support for shift workers
After your fully-featured free trial, PILIPALA is available on either a monthly, quarterly or yearly recurring subscription basis, so we can keep building the things that help you keep your thyroid health on track.
Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm your purchase, and automatically renews and discloses the cost of the renewal within 24-hours of the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Auto-renew must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
More information: : http://getpilipala.com/
Minor bug fixes related to setup
Ratings and Reviews
Not very user friendly and way overpriced
Developer Response ,
We're disappointed! We'd love to hear from you direct about how we can improve PILIPALA. We spend a lot of time talking to our customers and beta testers about how we can make the app more user-friendly. But, we can always do better...
- Salubrious Ltd
- 95.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016-19 Salubrious Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- PILIPALA yearly $21.99
- PILIPALA monthly $3.49
- PILIPALA quarterly $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.