Personalized daily Bible verses for sharing with family and friends.
It wakes you up from the distraction of daily life and moves you towards peace and wisdom.
Subscription pricing and terms:
You may use this app in perpetuity for free, but if you would be delighted to support our mission of delivering thousands of moments of grace, love, and wisdom each day, there are subscriptions available. The current subscription pricing is displayed in the app.
If you choose to opt for the subscription:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Again, you may use the app for free for as long as you want, no subscription is required.
Subscriptions and free trials can be managed by accessing this page:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
Terms of service: http://www.mindblownapp.com/terms
Fixed a bug with accessing patron features after re-install. Thanks for all the five star reviews!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a horrible app. But I don’t like is the devotionals are way off. The people that are writing this are Mormons. What I don’t like is the devotionals are designed with their theology. I also find it very offensive when every time you open up the app I see a Mormon ad popping up every time.
I don’t agree with their theology whatsoever since I am also a minister and I have also studied every scripture and including every theology out there. They have a right to their own believes but not to push it on somebody else. What they claim is false within their church. Everyone has a right to their own believes and they shouldn’t be shoving it in other peoples faces like they are. The scripture verses are good.
Worth the money
I have no problem with the subscription- It’s a beautiful app that justifies the cost because you cannot put a price on God’s word, and also there’s no extra ‘filler’ in the app, meaning that it delivers on exactly what it claims: Clean, well made style and daily verse. No nonsense or any hidden ‘extras’ to just fill the app. I applaud it for the design. I have tried other daily devotional apps and they do not compare. The backgrounds on this app are great too. Well done.
I absolutely love this app. What a wonderful, kind reminder to keep God in my life daily and to think about him more. Truthfully, the only thing I would change about this app is to make these sayings available hourly instead of just daily. Thank you thank U thank you it’s a valuable valuable tool as well as a comfort. It must be an amazing thing to do such a kind thing for so many people and in the process do gods work as well. Good for you!
- Impressive Sounding, LLC
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mind Blown Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Bible Verses $19.99
- DailyBible.app Supporter $0.49
- DailyBible.app Patron $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.