OctoClient for OctoPrint lets you easily control 3D printers right from your iOS device, via OctoPrint. Start, stop and monitor prints with just a tap, as well as using advanced controls.
Full Feature List:
- Live webcam monitoring
- Monitor print status
- Monitor bed and hotend temperatures
- Control and home the X, Y and Z axes
- Start prints from GCODE files
- File manager with folder support
- Extrude and retract filament
- Set bed and hotend temperatures
- Control fan speeds
- Send custom GCODE commands
- Invert axis directions
- Customise webcam streaming options
- HTTP Basic Auth
- Multiple printer support
- Full screen webcam with zoom
- Custom GCODE Buttons
- OctoPrint System Menu commands
- GCODE Terminal
- iOS 12.1 Support
- Added a crash reporter, you can opt-in to crash reporting in settings
Ratings and Reviews
Fully Featured Yet, Minimal
You still have all of your features you have on the standard OctoPi interface through the web browser BUT, everything is arranged in a very easy to use and easy to look at interface. All of your features are easily accessed making the app seem “minimal” but very seamless and takes the OctoPrint experience to the next level. Highly Recommended! 5/5
For me need a few improvements for perfection
I like this app very much. Is the best app interface for octoprint in my opinion. For my use, there are just 2 things missing to make it perfect. First is the possibility to run landscape orientation. I use it in my iPad that has a keyboard case and always is in landscape position. Second, would be feed rate and flow rate changes, so I can speed up or slow down without the need to use other app for this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Planning on adding those features
Can't wait to see what's next!
I love this app is it's the best one out there for OctoPrint! With that said I would love to see some added features to make it more useful:
- Full screen webcam
- Multiple Addresses (i.e. internal vs external or multiple printers)
- Port settings (https / http / custom port) right now with a custom port is has some issues of webcam jumping and it thinking it's not printing and then printing about every half second..
- App rotation
- Notifications (this may be more difficult)
I also see an issue with the webcam trying to reconnect sometimes and it looks like a buffering issue where it jumps all over the place. Itd be nice if it would just dump the buffer and reconnect..
This is definitely something I would pay for a premium version of :)
- JONATHAN BELL
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jonathan Bell
- In-App Purchases
- OctoClient Pro $2.99
- Incredible Tip $4.99
- Generous Tip $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.