Men don’t have it easy when it comes to using location-based dating apps like Tinder, Bumble, Happn, Skout, Badoo, and Woo. It can be a frustrating experience. But we’re here to help.
According to one recent study (using Tinder) of all the likes from male profiles, 0.6% of these resulted in matches. However for women (also using stock profiles, with no bio and one photo) the return was 10.5%. The women’s stock profiles were 17.5 times more likely to receive a match per like than the male ones!
Other studies report similarly depressing findings. For instance, women like or ‘swipe’ on 14% of the profiles they are presented with whereas men swipe on approximately 46%. In other words, you face immense competition.
But there are ways to improve your odds and that’s where we come in.
We conducted an extensive review of the available scientific and popular literature looking at which factors can influence swiping and response behaviour and compiled this into easy to implement advice.
• Advice is presented in a top 10 dos and don’ts format for both photos and bios with extensive explanations for each piece of advice.
• Over 50 unique ‘opening lines,’ with more being added frequently.
• An integrated function to copy opening lines straight to your chat, as well as to a favourites tab.
• Regularly updated advice as more studies and articles are published.
• Analysis of the algorithms used by certain dating apps to help you optimise swiping strategies.
== New content added to Hacks section ==
== New Opening Lines added ==
- Minor fixes to existing opening lines
- Minor bug fixes
- New store images
- Meerkat Technologies Pty Ltd
- 56.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Meerkat Technologies Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.