LinktGO lets you pay for toll road travel with just your smartphone – no tag needed. There’s no start-up costs, no paperwork and no commitment. Just download the app and GO.
LinktGO works on all Australian toll roads. It uses your phone’s GPS to log your trips in real time. Review and pay trip by trip. You’re in complete control.
Plus: You can use LinktGO to pay your toll notices for certain* NSW roads. Then sign up to avoid future toll notices and the fees that come with them.
Download LinktGO and enjoy the freedom of toll roads without the commitment.
WHY USE LINKTGO
- No tag, no start-up costs, no minimum balance
Download the app, enter your number plate and a credit card and start driving immediately.
- Avoid costly fees and fines
Pay for tolls only when you use them. Notifications remind you when payment is due. Forgot to pay straight away? No stress – LinktGO will automatically charge your saved card if trips become overdue, so you can keep you driving.
- Already travelled?
Pay for past toll trips by registering to LinktGO within 72 hours of travelling. And as long as you pay on time, you’re now covered for all future trips, too.
- Pay instantly
LinktGO displays your trip details in real time. Review and pay as you go directly from the app.
- You’re in control
Review your trips before paying. You can choose “Not my trip” if someone else is paying, e.g., you’re traveling in a friend’s car.
- You’re always covered
If you forget your phone or your battery’s flat and a trip isn’t captured by your GPS in real time, it’ll appear within a few days. Hang tight – this delay won’t trigger a toll notice.
- LinktGO is not designed to work with other toll payment accounts. For the best experience, make sure you don’t have another account.
- The cost of each LinktGO trip is made up of the toll charge plus a 95-cent service fee. For other, reduced-fee options please visit Linkt.com.au.
- LinktGO is not eligible for M5 cashback.
- LinktGO is not eligible for NSW Government Toll Relief.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, get in touch with the LinktGO support team using the Help Centre in the app or by visiting https://linkt.com.au/sydney/contact-us/email-enquiry/linktgo-enquiry
*You can use LinktGO to pay for toll notices on the Eastern Distributor, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel and Westlink M7. If you received a toll notice for the Cross City Tunnel, Sydney Harbour Bridge & Tunnel, WestConnex M4, or M5 South-West Motorway, please follow payment instructions on your letter.
- We’ve improved the experience if you’re using a rental or temporary car. Add an end date to automatically stop toll tracking when you return the vehicle so you don’t get the next driver’s trips. Handy if you’re borrowing a car, too. Note that some rental cars come with toll coverage, so be sure to check first.
- Improvements in app signup to make sure you’re using the toll payment product that’s right for you.
- NOTE: There is currently a bug caused by iOS 12.2. If your device is running iOS 12.2, you may receive multiple, shorter trips for what should be a single longer trip. Please reject these trips – we’ll send through a single trip with the correct cost within a week of travel.
- Bug fixes
Many of our improvements and new features come directly from your feedback, so let us know what you think by getting in touch via the Feedback section in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Watch out to be sure if you rent vehicle
We thought this would work beautifully for us, even recommended by our rental agency instead of their high fees on transponders and daily fees but it is turning into a nightmare. As I saw fees continued after returning car I found out how to disassociate the vehicle and have been attempting to contact LinktGO for a week. I went as far as blocking my credit card since they were going to charge my overdue tolls, which weren’t mine. I am no longer in Australia! They send a quick text saying they’re very busy but there are no telephone numbers or emails just messages through their ap. Customer service is non existent. Beware, aside from this headache it worked fine.
Better than nothing
Linktgo is better than nothing given the unfriendly-to-visitors choice if having zero cash lanes. BUT it misses some trips as it tends to exit by itself. And it sends you ‘your payment’ is late notifications without having ever sent you a trip notification so it really needs some debugging and UX improvements.
- TRANSURBAN LIMITED
- 69 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Tollaust Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.