Create your high-quality, legal will in minutes. Then begin capturing stories along with life’s important details, and securely store them for the future.
Qwill is the only app focused exclusively on creating your comprehensive estate plan and ensuring seamless distribution to your loved ones.
Sign up for an account to create your will - you’ll be able to preview its quality and try other premium features before making a purchase. If you have minor children, make sure to complete your guardian nomination forms and leave instructions for your children’s care.
[HOW TO CREATE YOUR LEGAL WILL]
1. Sign in & create your Qwill account.
2. Click “Get started” next to your Last Will.
3. Answer a few simple questions.
4. Preview and choose a plan.
5. Download, print and sign!
Qwill wills are legal across the U.S. You can easily view and update your will at any time for no additional charge, allowing you to safeguard your family’s future for generations to come.
[PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES]
A Premium subscription unlocks full access to all of Qwill’s additional features. Before subscribing, you’ll have limited access to try both Capture and Vault.
HOW TO USE YOUR VAULT:
Qwill includes a proprietary, hyper-secure Vault, built explicitly to directly transfer your info when the time comes. Financial accounts, social media, insurance details…you name it.
1. Click “Vault” on the bottom menu.
2. Go through onboarding to create your Vault.
3. Print your Vault Key for safe keeping.
4. Click the + to create a new item.
5. Choose the appropriate category and fill in details.
Make sure to print your Vault Kit, including the encryption key needed to unlock your Vault on other devices. Store it with your will so your executor can access your Vault when it’s time to distribute your estate. Visit https://www.qwill.io/distribute for more details.
HOW TO CAPTURE STORIES:
Plant the roots of your family tree by collecting stories, treasures, memories and more to pass along to future generations.
1. Click “Capture” on the bottom menu.
2. Go through onboarding and click “Start Capturing”.
3. Click the + to take a photo or video, or upload.
4. Write a note or story detailing your Capture.
5. Assign one or more beneficiaries for your Capture.
Your beneficiaries will not be able to see your Captures until your estate is distributed, at which time your executor will be able to retrieve them from your capsule.
We take the privacy and security of your information very seriously. In fact, Qwill safeguards your data against theft and unauthorized access with multi-factor authentication and multiple layers of encryption.
For all the details, visit https://www.qwill.io/security/
A subscription to Qwill Premium is available as an Early Adopter Special that costs just $39/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged $39 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Qwill is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. Qwill is an online service that provides automated form templates for the preparation of legal documents related to estate planning. Our templates have been drafted and reviewed by licensed attorneys and meet the legal requirements of all fifty states (and DC!).
Terms of Service
You can now start you will without having to create an account first.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy but 1 problem
Easy to use and convenient. My mother had passed away and my father has been going through health issues so he figured he needed to get his will set up. I did it for him through the app. The only thing that we would change is having more than 1 executor. My father wants my brother and I to have equal day in what happens with his estate, but the app only allows one primary and then a backup. We will have to change that portion of the will before getting it finalized.
Peace of mind made easy
Super easy to use and now I have one less thing nagging me on my “you’re an adult now to-do list”. As new parents we had been putting off creating a will because we just didn’t have the time or energy to find the right attorney to assist us in the process. This app helped us get it taken care of so we can focus on all the other fun parts of being adults- like never sleeping and being covered in yogurt. 🏆🎯🏆
Have you ducks in a row!
Great app, but make sure you have your information ready. Children’s names and birthdates along with spousal information, etc. The good thing is the app allows you to save the information under a user name and password. This allow you to revisit the app as you gather needed info. Give it a try, I think you’ll be pleased.
- Qwill, Inc
- 86.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Qwill, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Early Adopter Special $49.99
- Basic Documents Package $59.99
- Qwill Premium $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.