Eat healthy, eat tasty with easy to prep recipes to hit your target fitness goals.
Discover and cook over 300 recipes created by our panel of nutrition experts: Michelle Lewin, Mike O’Hearn, Jen Heward, Amanda Meixner and Cam Speck.
Set yourself up for success with meal prep-friendly weekly meal plans designed to help you organize and streamline your nutrition. Each meal plan is personalized to your fitness goals, daily calorie targets and eating preferences.
• Recipes by trusted nutrition experts - eat the same meals as certified nutritionists and leaders in the health and fitness industry to stay in shape.
• A meal plan for you to fuel your body better - a plan that tracks your calories, macros, and progress personalized to your age, height, weight, gender and more
• Tailored to your fitness goal - meal plans are customized to your goal of losing weight, building lean muscle or maintaining the same weight
• Fit to your nutrition preferences - including vegetarian, vegan and keto
• Easy to prep - adjust serving sizes to your preference and auto-create grocery lists to stock up on your nutritious ingredients for the week
• Easy to make - with recipe videos and cooking instructions
• Easy to customize - switch out recipes or build your own meal plan
Access all Mealplans and recipes with a monthly or annual subscription.
Note: You can cancel at any time from the Setting screen in the app. If you cancel 24 hours before the 7-day trial is over than you will not be charged. If you cancel during the month period for which you’ve already paid (up to 24 hours before the next period starts), your subscription will continue until the end of that period.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Mealplan has Apple’s Healthkit integration allowing you to track calories and macros. This is optional and can be enabled at the bottom of the recipe screen by tapping on "Add to Health app". You can turn this off at any time inside the Apple Health app.
Fixed a problem where purchasers of version 1 might not be able to access recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! You can select your serving size for 1 or 10. Shows your macros. The recipes I’ve tried are delicious! Well worth the money.
Persistent Error Message - poor tech support
Purchased the plan, couldn’t log in due to repeated error messages. Emailed customer support, took forever to respond and when they did they recommended closing the app and reopening it....although in my original email I stated I did that already without success. Send another email advising of the same and still havent received a response. Save your money.
Everything about this app is great!! But for the price that your paying for a subscription there is no variety in the pre made meal plans. Eating the same thing 7 days a week would drive anyone to have cravings.
- Fitplan Technologies Inc
- 135.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fitplan Technologies 2018
- In-App Purchases
- ProPlans Annual $49.99
- ProPlans Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.