Introducing Grasshopper Connect!
- Connect brings your emails* together with calls, texts and voicemails into one inbox so you can stay on top of everything
- A timeline view of all your interactions helps you treat each client like your only client
- Separate your business and personal contacts by creating new contacts in Connect or importing them from iPhone
- Respond more quickly to your clients via email, text, and phone all from one app
*Use your existing Grasshopper account and Gmail or G-suite address to log in and try out Connect today — preview it before its available to new users.
Connect is currently available to current Grasshopper customers who use iOS. Visit www.grasshopper.com/connect to learn more!
- Crash fix for iOS 11.1
- Email recipients selector does not work if the contact does not have email address
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not working properly yet
Good concept but the app is not working properly yet, mine appear to be connected to my email even tho it keeps asking me to validate an email before allowing me to open emails in its original form. I keep clicking on it and the screen just stay blank after choosing my google email during validation process.
Can’t add your ow Photo
This app is an ok app. It does what it’s sapose to do. I’ll be brief. You can try to customize your profile in this app but they refuse to let you add your own photo! It always switches back to the grasshopper logo!! I’m so sick of it. Bad look for customers. Fix this or I’ll be dropping your service.
App is not working yet, I like the idea I hope we can see our customers name thru all devices.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.