Top 5 reasons to Earn Money & Free Rewards Prizes with KO Trivia (K.O. or Knockout Trivia):
1) Win Cash and Redeem Coins into Rewards Prizes in the Rewards Store
2) Free 24/7 Non-Stop Trivia Action Around the Clock - No Talking, Just Trivia!
3) Play Tournaments Against Other Players & Make Money with Your Trivia Skills!
4) Fast Payouts of All Cash Wins to PayPal + Free Shipping on all Physical Rewards!
5) Always 100% Free to Play! No one can purchase Diamonds, Gems, Tokens etc. to get ahead.
How to play?
Last longer than other players in Trivia tournaments and win KO Coins you can redeem for rewards!
How to redeem your KO Coins for Free Rewards?
Simply go to to the “Rewards” store and tap “Buy” to redeem one or more of the following free Trivia & Quiz prizes:
$0.05-$1 PayPal Cash
$5 PayPal Cash
$10 PayPal Cash
$20 PayPal Cash
$50 PayPal Cash
$100 PayPal Cash
$500 PayPal Cash
$1,000 PayPal Cash
$5,000 PayPal Cash
$10,000 PayPal Cash
Bolvaint Lyreae Women’s Eau de Parfum 1.7fl oz
Bolvaint Laef Men’s Eau de Parfum 1.7fl oz
Schultz CW Earphones
Wilson & Miller - 8-in-1 Army Multitool
Kamikoto 7-Inch Santoku Knife
Kamikoto Kanpeki Knife Set
Adamant Carbonhold Load-Stabilizing Endurance Backpack
Bolvaint Soto Satchel
Bolvaint Rene Noir Motif Bag
Bolvaint Ivens Travel Bag
Install the app now and start earning free rewards today - hundreds of thousands worth of prizes have already been won for free!
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
KO Trivia HQ location: Helsinki, Finland
We have made KO Trivia even better! Enjoy our latest update where we fixed some bugs and made performance improvements, making it more fun!
Ratings and Reviews
I agree this app is fun and addicting. I will say the payout is crap if you play for a certain amount and win first place you should get that full amount. I still agree with other players who did good to also get points for their success but I don’t think it’s fair for all people who’ve placed to receive part of the earnings maybe credit the people who’ve placed up to 7th place and stop there. There’s been multiple times I’ve won 1st place and my payout was no where near what is should have been. Also the freezing up so much during the bigger tournaments is crappy and I’ve nearly won first place on the biggest tournaments played and my game froze and I lost all my hearts and could not continue! Completely unfair if you ask me. But other than those minor issues the app is great and the payout for the most coins is pretty awesome. I’m in it for the long haul and plan to cash out for $10,000 for my millions in tokens when I earn them all up!! Great app for a stay at home mom!
This game is fun, no doubt about that. But I have a few issues.
1) The payout is crap. I have been playing nearly two weeks and I’ve only made 6,500 coins. I play every day. Now, I’m not necessarily great at trivia, but I feel like that’s crap. I have another app downloaded where I made $0.50-$1 every day but according to this app I’ve earned about $0.10 in over a week.
2) The time limit on questions. Some of these questions have 25 words or so. And to only give us 10 seconds to read the question, read the answers, and select the answer is ridiculous. I’m not a very fast reader, especially not when I’m worried about a 10 second time crunch. So I miss a lot of words and miss a lot of questions that are obvious.
3) The prizes. I think it’s ridiculous that you have “50 coins” as the prize when they actually split the prize among everyone. It should be top 3 or 5 or something. Because if I’m with a group of 15 people on a 50 coin prize, I don’t make crap for earnings. I would expect to make at least 20 coins as a second place winner, but I don’t.
New update has made it worse
This game is addicting, and I enjoy playing it. But the constant glitches and freeze ups have made me stop playing. I just downloaded the update today in hopes that things would be better. They are absolutely way worse! The first game I played after the new update for $2,500 coins froze on the first and third questions, leaving me with one life. In the new update after the question the screen goes to a list of players still in the game and players eliminated (my guess is to prove there are actual players, although it doesn’t prove they are real people). This is where the lag is happening!! My screen will lag with the “loading” spinner turning for a long time, then when the question finally pops up the time has run out and it says I did not answer and therefore lose a life. Very irritating and unfair.
My internet speed is fine and I do not have issues with other apps or games. Whatever you did in the update has made it way worse. I enjoyed playing over the last month, but the prizes are so minuscule that it’s not worth the time or frustration anymore.
- TotalTrivia Inc.
- 103 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © TotalTrivia Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.