Use your iPhone to monitor your sleep patterns!
SleepScore takes advantage of patented sonar technology and the health monitoring capabilities of your iPhone to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to help you become a better you.
Track your sleep cycles, improve your bedtime habits & wake up feeling refreshed.
FEATURED IN: Wirecutter, Men’s Health, Dr. Oz Show, CNN, Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, USA Today, Digital Trends, Wareable, Bon Appetit and more!
Developed over 12 years and based on analyzing over 7 million nights of sleep, The Free Official SleepScore App sleep tracker provides the personalized information that empowers you to make manageable lifestyle changes that have helped thousands of others improve their sleep.
With our free app, your sleep analysis each night will help you easily understand:
• Your daily SleepScore rated from 0-100
• The 4 stages of your sleep, including light, deep, REM, and your awakenings
• Simple ways to improve each of the 4 stages including the ability to compare your SleepScore to other people’s SleepScores
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
• Personalized, science-based advice informed by the world’s top sleep experts
• Sleep education and insights
• A comprehensive sleep report to share with your doctor if you wish
• A nightly sleep comparison to an ideal night for people your age and gender
• A smart alarm clock designed to gently wake you at the ideal time in your sleep cycle
GOALS AND CHALLENGES
• Select sleep goals such as “Sleep Longer,” or “Wake Up Less”
• Receive advice and simple challenges to help you achieve your goal and improve your sleep
• SleepScore will let you know if you should be working on a different goal at any point
HOW IT WORKS
• Uses only your smartphone microphone and speakers to track and measure your sleep
• Requires no stand-alone hardware like a mattress strip or wearable fitness tracker
• Uses sonar technology (like bats) sending silent sound waves from your phone speakers that are reflected off your body and received back into the microphone
• Interprets the shape and movement of the reflected waves to sense your breathing rate and body movement
• Processes only the sonar signals in its range, ignoring other sound frequencies so no sound is ever stored or saved
APP HEALTH DATA
On supported devices, SleepScore reads data from the Health App with your permission to update your activities during the day to provide more personalized advice. SleepScore also writes sleep data to the Health app with permission.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SleepScore is free to download and use. For advanced features, SleepScore offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options.
If you choose to purchase SleepScore, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Not validated to accurately track sleep with iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone 5s, or iPhone SE.
Terms of Service https://www.sleepscore.com/legal/sleepscore-terms-of-service
With this latest update, we’ve focused on fixing bugs and adding stability to the App. Highlights include updates to the smart alarm, sonar demo and ability to invite friends to use SleepScore. We continuously work on updating the App based on the feedback we receive to ensure the best experience possible.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m just not sure yet
I like the idea of this app- I tried another one, but all it did was track the time I was in bed. I love that this tracks my actual sleep pattern but ... I am on night 3 (it should be 4 but it couldn’t save/keep my data from night 1 because when it asked if I had been out of bed for more than 30 minutes I said no, because, though I did get up, I was only out of bed for 10 minutes.) it has asked that question every morning since and I clicked yes, - though I wasn’t out of bed for that long-so it saved but with big gaps in the data- I think the problem is that my husband sometimes turns the tv on when he comes to bed and that messes up the way the app works during the time the tv is on. However, that’s not the reason for the 3 star rating - for some reason, though the app shows in my health data app, and I have enabled it to talk to each other - my actual sleep data doesn’t transfer/show up in the health app. I tried looking at the FAQ and the the site, and I can’t find anything to explain this problem. I want this app to work, so I will keep trying for a few more days - but I am getting discouraged.
Hi, I'm sorry about the confusion with the Apple Health Data. This is a feature for Premium members. If you are already a premium member, all you have to do is allow access to your Apple health, and you will see the information transfer. The TV may mess with the apps ability to track your sleep accurately, please contact our support team at Support@sleepscorelabs.com, and they can provide some helpful tips to eliminate the interference.
I knew my sleep was bad, but can’t believe this app helped me get Zzz’s back
OMG, this app has been great! I have always had bad sleep, like really bad, tired a lot. I’ve tried different apps to help me, but none have given me more than what just feels like guesses from my initial input.
This app has made all the difference, firstly it told me I had terrible sleep, my score was low and told me I wasn’t get into ‘deep sleep’ enough. Yeah, I know! It also got my awake times pretty good, i looked at my alarm clock and was pretty spot on.
The best thing about this has been in the last week, it has given me heaps of advice on what to do to get better sleep. SleepScore has been structuring my sleep time and I’ve been taking the recommendations. My sleep score has gone up 20 points, and I feel much better! ...Just hope it lasts
I also got some space back on my bedside and my alarm clock is now just a clock on the other side of the room. Not there yet but making improvements. Thank you for helping
Edit: thanks for the response. Do you have any plans on adding health app syncing?
I really like this app. I have probably only one problem thus far. I also use the CPAP that this company makes so I have the app that tells me how I’m doing with that as well. But I wish that they could make them one app since they both measure different things. This one uses the sound waves/sonar and the other one tells you how your use of the CPAP went. But they are not the same. Some nights I take off the CPAP without thinking and then it stops tracking my sleep even though I’m still asleep. Would be nice to have both wrapped up into one app (set your wake time and have it start tracking your sleep when you start the CPAP) and get both scores with the premium membership included because you bought the machine and continue to buy the supplies. Just a thought. I’m still looking for one place to track my sleep and teach me how to do it better. The 2 apps come close.
Hi Bobby, I wanted to update you and let you know that we are now able to write information to the Apple health kit. If you download the most recent version of the SleepScore app you will notice the sleep data now being transferred.
- Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- 111.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SleepScore Premium Monthly $5.99
- SleepScore Premium Yearly $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.