Download the free SleepScore app today and improve your sleep the first night you use SleepScore.
FEATURED IN: Dr. Oz Show, CNN, Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, USA Today, Digital Trends, Wareable, Bon Appetit and more!
Developed over 12 years and based on analyzing over 6 million nights of sleep, The Free Official SleepScore App sleep tracker provides the personalized information that empowers you to make manageable lifestyle changes that have helped thousands of others improve their sleep.
With our free app, your sleep analysis each night will help you easily understand:
• Your daily SleepScore rated from 0-100
• The 4 stages of your sleep, including light, deep, REM, your awakenings and time it takes to fall asleep
• Simple ways to improve each of the 4 stages including the ability to compare your SleepScore to other people’s SleepScores
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
• Personalized, science-based advice informed by the world’s top sleep experts
• Sleep education and insights
• A comprehensive sleep report to share with your doctor if you wish
• A nightly sleep comparison to an ideal night for people your age and gender
• A smart alarm clock designed to gently wake you at the ideal time in your sleep cycle
GOALS AND CHALLENGES
• Select sleep goals such as “Sleep Longer,” or “Wake Up Less”
• Receive advice and simple challenges to help you achieve your goal and improve your sleep
• SleepScore will let you know if you should be working on a different goal at any point
HOW IT WORKS
• Uses only your smartphone microphone and speakers to track and measure your sleep
• Requires no stand-alone hardware like a mattress strip or wearable fitness tracker
• Uses sonar technology (like bats) sending silent sound waves from your phone speakers that are reflected off your body and received back into the microphone
• Interprets the shape and movement of the reflected waves to sense your breathing rate and body movement
• Processes only the sonar signals in its range, ignoring other sound frequencies so no sound is ever stored or saved
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SleepScore is free to download and use. For advanced features, SleepScore offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options.
If you choose to purchase SleepScore, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Not validated to accurately track sleep with iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone 5s, or iPhone SE.
Terms of Service: https://www.sleepscore.com/legal/sleepscore-terms-of-service
With this release, we’ve made numerous enhancements to tutorials, error messaging, tracking flow and onboarding with the consistent goal of improving your experience.
• When backgrounding the SleepScore app, you may have received an error message. It wasn’t your error, it was ours, so we fixed it.
• If you have iOS 10 on your phone, you may have noticed the menu icons seemed oddly large. We tweaked a few gizmos and now they scale correctly.
• If you unplugged your phone during the night and sleep tracking stopped, you were probably annoyed. We were too so we got under the hood and changed that.
• You should never see a red line on your screen but some people did. That line has been dealt with. Goodbye red line.
Ratings and Reviews
I knew my sleep was bad, but can’t believe this app helped me get Zzz’s back
OMG, this app has been great! I have always had bad sleep, like really bad, tired a lot. I’ve tried different apps to help me, but none have given me more than what just feels like guesses from my initial input.
This app has made all the difference, firstly it told me I had terrible sleep, my score was low and told me I wasn’t get into ‘deep sleep’ enough. Yeah, I know! It also got my awake times pretty good, i looked at my alarm clock and was pretty spot on.
The best thing about this has been in the last week, it has given me heaps of advice on what to do to get better sleep. SleepScore has been structuring my sleep time and I’ve been taking the recommendations. My sleep score has gone up 20 points, and I feel much better! ...Just hope it lasts
I also got some space back on my bedside and my alarm clock is now just a clock on the other side of the room. Not there yet but making improvements. Thank you for helping
Edit: thanks for the response. Do you have any plans on adding health app syncing?
I really like this app. I have probably only one problem thus far. I also use the CPAP that this company makes so I have the app that tells me how I’m doing with that as well. But I wish that they could make them one app since they both measure different things. This one uses the sound waves/sonar and the other one tells you how your use of the CPAP went. But they are not the same. Some nights I take off the CPAP without thinking and then it stops tracking my sleep even though I’m still asleep. Would be nice to have both wrapped up into one app (set your wake time and have it start tracking your sleep when you start the CPAP) and get both scores with the premium membership included because you bought the machine and continue to buy the supplies. Just a thought. I’m still looking for one place to track my sleep and teach me how to do it better. The 2 apps come close.
Hi Bobby, Thanks for the great feedback. ResMed is the creator of the sensory technology that we use to track sleep. However, we are not connected to ResMed and the CPAP machines as they are still considered a medical device. Great insights we will be happy to pass along to the ResMed.
Too bad I can’t use it now 😢
I really like this app it worked really well. It did let me know when I was asleep or when I was not. Like a lot of the free features it has. Unfortunately, I moved my bed toward the wall and my nightstand is on the other side of the bed now. Since I have a new bed I don’t want to break in the other side. So I sleep by the wall on the side I’ve already been sleeping on for the past week. But now I can’t use this app since the nightstand is too far away, more than an arm’s distance. I tried putting it besides me on something sturdy, but for two nights it were say that the connection was lost no signal and it would stop working! Too bad it doesn’t allow me to put my phone by my pillow. I did find other app called Sleep Better that does allow me to put my cell under my pillow. But I don’t like the features. It doesn’t allow me to look at every hour that I’ve slept like Sleep Score does.
Please fix it so users can use to under their pillows!!! 🤞🤞
SleepScore uses Sonar Technology like bats. This requires a sound wave to bounce off your upper body and then be received back into the mic of the phone. Unfortunately, if you place the phone under the pillow, it will block the waves. The app you are using does not use sonar as SleepScore; it uses the motion detection capabilities in the phone. To use the SleepScore, I recommend rotating your mattress 180 degrees; this will allow you to sleep on the same side and use the SleepScore app at the same time. The set up of SleepScore is essential in using the app; this is what allows you those profound insights you enjoy so much.
- Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- 86.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SleepScore Premium Yearly $49.99
- SleepScore Premium Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.