Download the free SleepScore app today and improve your sleep the first night you use SleepScore.
FEATURED IN: Dr. Oz Show, CNN, Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, USA Today, Digital Trends, Wareable, Bon Appetit and more!
Developed over 12 years and based on analyzing over 6 million nights of sleep, The Free Official SleepScore App sleep tracker provides the personalized information that empowers you to make manageable lifestyle changes that have helped thousands of others improve their sleep.
With our free app, your sleep analysis each night will help you easily understand:
• Your daily SleepScore rated from 0-100
• The 4 stages of your sleep, including light, deep, REM, your awakenings and time it takes to fall asleep
• Simple ways to improve each of the 4 stages including the ability to compare your SleepScore to other people’s SleepScores
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
• Personalized, science-based advice informed by the world’s top sleep experts
• Sleep education and insights
• A comprehensive sleep report to share with your doctor if you wish
• A nightly sleep comparison to an ideal night for people your age and gender
• A smart alarm clock designed to gently wake you at the ideal time in your sleep cycle
GOALS AND CHALLENGES
• Select sleep goals such as “Sleep Longer,” or “Wake Up Less”
• Receive advice and simple challenges to help you achieve your goal and improve your sleep
• SleepScore will let you know if you should be working on a different goal at any point
HOW IT WORKS
• Uses only your smartphone microphone and speakers to track and measure your sleep
• Requires no stand-alone hardware like a mattress strip or wearable fitness tracker
• Uses sonar technology (like bats) sending silent sound waves from your phone speakers that are reflected off your body and received back into the microphone
• Interprets the shape and movement of the reflected waves to sense your breathing rate and body movement
• Processes only the sonar signals in its range, ignoring other sound frequencies so no sound is ever stored or saved
APP HEALTH DATA
On supported devices, SleepScore reads data from the Health app with your permission to update your activities during the day to provide you more personalized advice. SleepScore also writes sleep data to the Health app with permission.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SleepScore is free to download and use. For advanced features, SleepScore offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options.
If you choose to purchase SleepScore, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Not validated to accurately track sleep with iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone 5s, or iPhone SE.
Terms of Service: https://www.sleepscore.com/legal/sleepscore-terms-of-service
We continue working on ensuring our App helps you get the best sleep possible. Without sleep, the world will look like an episode of The Walking Dead. This round we’ve made numerous enhancements to the smart alarm, sleep tracking, sleep guide and user profile. And we’re pleased to announce SleepScore is now available in China.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
• We tightened a few screws in our sleep tracking algorithm and now it’s like a really great friend - reliable and always there to help.
• A smart alarm that’s tricky to set is not too smart. We’ve simplified our smart alarm for setting quickly. Pretty smart, huh?
• Sleeping in until noon is your business. We don’t judge. But if you want to schedule the smart alarm for times and days that work best for you, we’ve made that easier than ever.
• We’re not your Mom, so it’s not our place to tell you when it’s time to go to bed. With this release, you can schedule the bedtime reminders when you want them. Now, go eat your veggies!
• If you answered 100% of the profile questions but the app said you only answered 20%, you may have scratched your head. You can stop scratching, we fixed it.
• While you sleep, the stars and moon come out. Now, that happens in the app while you track your sleep at night too. No star gazing though, it’s time to sleep!
Ratings and Reviews
I knew my sleep was bad, but can’t believe this app helped me get Zzz’s back
OMG, this app has been great! I have always had bad sleep, like really bad, tired a lot. I’ve tried different apps to help me, but none have given me more than what just feels like guesses from my initial input.
This app has made all the difference, firstly it told me I had terrible sleep, my score was low and told me I wasn’t get into ‘deep sleep’ enough. Yeah, I know! It also got my awake times pretty good, i looked at my alarm clock and was pretty spot on.
The best thing about this has been in the last week, it has given me heaps of advice on what to do to get better sleep. SleepScore has been structuring my sleep time and I’ve been taking the recommendations. My sleep score has gone up 20 points, and I feel much better! ...Just hope it lasts
I also got some space back on my bedside and my alarm clock is now just a clock on the other side of the room. Not there yet but making improvements. Thank you for helping
Edit: thanks for the response. Do you have any plans on adding health app syncing?
I really like this app. I have probably only one problem thus far. I also use the CPAP that this company makes so I have the app that tells me how I’m doing with that as well. But I wish that they could make them one app since they both measure different things. This one uses the sound waves/sonar and the other one tells you how your use of the CPAP went. But they are not the same. Some nights I take off the CPAP without thinking and then it stops tracking my sleep even though I’m still asleep. Would be nice to have both wrapped up into one app (set your wake time and have it start tracking your sleep when you start the CPAP) and get both scores with the premium membership included because you bought the machine and continue to buy the supplies. Just a thought. I’m still looking for one place to track my sleep and teach me how to do it better. The 2 apps come close.
Hi Bobby, I wanted to update you and let you know that we are now able to write information to the Apple health kit. If you download the most recent version of the SleepScore app you will notice the sleep data now being transferred.
Too bad I can’t use it now 😢
I really like this app it worked really well. It did let me know when I was asleep or when I was not. Like a lot of the free features it has. Unfortunately, I moved my bed toward the wall and my nightstand is on the other side of the bed now. Since I have a new bed I don’t want to break in the other side. So I sleep by the wall on the side I’ve already been sleeping on for the past week. But now I can’t use this app since the nightstand is too far away, more than an arm’s distance. I tried putting it besides me on something sturdy, but for two nights it were say that the connection was lost no signal and it would stop working! Too bad it doesn’t allow me to put my phone by my pillow. I did find other app called Sleep Better that does allow me to put my cell under my pillow. But I don’t like the features. It doesn’t allow me to look at every hour that I’ve slept like Sleep Score does.
Please fix it so users can use to under their pillows!!! 🤞🤞
SleepScore uses Sonar Technology like bats. This requires a sound wave to bounce off your upper body and then be received back into the mic of the phone. Unfortunately, if you place the phone under the pillow, it will block the waves. The app you are using does not use sonar as SleepScore; it uses the motion detection capabilities in the phone. To use the SleepScore, I recommend rotating your mattress 180 degrees; this will allow you to sleep on the same side and use the SleepScore app at the same time. The set up of SleepScore is essential in using the app; this is what allows you those profound insights you enjoy so much.
- Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- 92 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SleepScore Premium Yearly $49.99
- SleepScore Premium Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.