"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough" - Oprah Winfrey
Gratitude app is a completely private & colourful journal app that reminds us to be grateful during the day and become more mindful.
Thoughts are really powerful! We believe that happiness is just a thought away. Our lives have so become busy preoccupied with distractions that we let our thoughts go helter-skelter towards negativity. This app reminds us to observe our thoughts, focus on the positive and increase overall happiness.
"Keeping a Gratitude journal & being thankful for small little things could have tremendous benefits on your quality of life". Many therapists recommend keeping a Gratitude journal to help us calm our anxiety, manage stress, have a better and deep sleep, improve our focus and concentration, break addictive habits and improve mindfulness levels at work. Research reveals Gratitude has significant benefits:
1. It opens the door to more relationships. Taking a moment to thank people and relations that matter to you definitely goes a long way to increase our happiness levels.
2. Improves physical health. Lower levels of stress and mindful about surroundings including mindful eating improves physical strength.
3. Improves psychological health. Gratitude directly impacts well-being, increases overall happiness and reduces depression.
4. Enhances empathy and reduces aggression. Gratitude enables us to forgive and forget grudges or negative people, helps control our anger.
5. Grateful people sleep better. Expressing and writing grateful thoughts before sleep leads to better and quality sleep.
6. Improves self-esteem. It’s human nature to complain about things that we lack or compare ourselves with another. Gratitude makes it easy to let go of unwanted things and builds our esteem and confidence.
7. Gratitude makes us more mindful and increases mental strength. Gratitude not only reduces stress, but plays a major role in overcoming trauma.
"Gratitude app is very easy to use, intuitive, colourful and completely private and ads free". What makes the Gratitude app so wonderful.
1. Completely private – requires no login or signup. Stores your data locally on your device or uses your Google drive account, so data remains with you.
2. No ads – Ads are very obtrusive and can spoil our experience while expressing our Gratitude. We want to be completely ads free forever.
3. Helpful prompts – we tend to take little things for granted and it could be daunting task to understand what things we could and should be grateful for. The prompts in the app help you to get started with your Gratitude journey.
4. Daily quotes that encourages you to take control of your day once you wake up by instilling positivity and feeling the magic around you.
5. Colours and images – Paint your journal with pastel colours and make your journal entries memorable with camera snaps.
6. Practice Gratitude using Daily reminders – Most enjoyed feature of Gratitude. You can setup multiple reminders to make Gratitude as a way of life.
7. Send out letters of Gratitude – Pause for a moment and share a thank you letter with your dear and loved ones.
8. Passcode lock – Protect your journal with a lock or fingerprint authentication.
9. Gratitude streaks – a fun way to see and share your Gratitude journey.
You can also use your Gratitude journal to write affirmations. Affirmations are positive statements about yourself and what you want to be. Repeating affirmations will help users to focus on their good qualities, what they want to be, and eventually manifest it. Research from a team led by CMU's David Creswell found that people can boost their ability to solve problems under pressure by using self-affirmation.
App icon inspired from gratitude by boggu from the Noun Project.
Now, write older entries upto 2 days back! Copy your favourite quotes easily from the app. View older entries easily using the calendar view.
Update the app to get started with positive affirmations right away and send us your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App, so well thought out and simple
I have never written a review for an app, so that should provide insight into my feelings about this one. This app is perfectly simple. It’s clean, no ads, and just well thought out. I appreciate the changing quote each morning. I like that I can change the color palette depending on my mood or preference. I appreciate how it tracks my writing streak. It’s implicitly is what makes it a keeper. I believe less is more in just about every way and this app shines here. Just download it and start using it. You will notice over tune how your entries evolve because mindfulness and gratitude have a very real way of reframing our thoughts and perspectives.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It's indeed so amazing to pause for a few moments during the day and express and write our gratitude towards small good things happening in our lives. Please continue enjoying the app and feel free to write to me with any questions or feedback. Lots of love ❤️
Great app for tracking gratitude
I’ve been trying to find an app that is easy to use and has just the right features that doesn’t tease you with features and then ask you to pay for an upgrade to use the features. I’m grateful for this app as it gives me reminders during my busy days to stop and think about all the good. The quotes are nice to read each day. I like the ability to share with special people I’m grateful for. I also like that on rare occasions when life runs me over and I can go back and add for the previous day and it doesn’t mess up my streak! Thanks for having a wonderful free app that meets my needs.
Developer Response ,
This app has been developed out of our own experiences and we have always wanted it to be simpler but effective. Feel free to write us any kinda suggestion at email@example.com. Happy journaling and be more grateful towards life. Lots of love ❤️
Love the app, a couple possible suggestions!
I really do love this app. And while I agree with the less is more theory, it would be nice to be to be able to access previous daily quotes because they're so good! And maybe some prompts for the journal- to help encourage those who are so down they have trouble thinking of things to write about, or to expand our concepts of things we can be greatful for that we maybe haven't thought about yet! Do love you guys though and I follow you on IG too!
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for your suggestions. Prompts are meant to guide people on their gratitude journey. We'll add more prompts. I am happy that you are practicing gratitude within our app. Lots of love ❤️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.