Rhythms is your ultimate music tutor that will help beat makers of all ages and levels to improve their beats techniques. Follow the rhythms of the music and learn at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
* Beat makers and finger drummers
* Complete beginners
* Advanced musicians
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
* Over 200 lessons with over 100 sound packs covering popular genres including EDM, Trap, Future Bass and so on.
* Guided playing: Rhythms help you play different parts of a track and then you can combine them together. The app will lead you to advance your skills and challenge yourself.
* Different modes: use tutorial mode to watch how to play the lesson. Use step-by-step mode to learn the rhythm. Use live mode to challenge yourself.
* Fun music game: addictive and fun gameplay tracks your progress. Practice every day to improve your results.
* Statistics: check your statistic and keep motivated to practice and learn.
* Portability: you can take Rhythms with you and play music anywhere.
* High sound quality: all sounds are made by us in our music studio or in collaboration with EDM producers.
RHYTHMS - the fun way to learn, play and master the pad controllers. Hit the notes at the right time to get the highest score! Practice every day and you’ll be amazed how fast your skills advance.
Go and start playing now!
UNLOCK BONUS LESSONS
You can access the bonus lessons at already open levels to improve your results.
We offer the following plans:
1 week: $2.99
1 month: $7.99
1 year: $49.99
These prices are for the US. Pricing in other countries may vary.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: https://www.drumpads24.com/legal/terms-of-service
* Optimization for iPhone X
* Easy way to reach lessons on your current level
Want to show your beat making skills to everyone? Send us a screenshot from your Profile page and maybe you will be featured on our screenshot in App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
really well made
This app was in an advertisement of some sort i found while watching some drum pads 24 videos and i downloaded it immediately. i got on it and it was love at first sight. i enjoy learning new rhythms and beats all in one simple and beautiful app. i do wish that there was a little more flexibility with the missing of notes. this is because as soon as the note(s) pass the red line fully you have no chance of getting any credit for it. instead you lose points and most likely miss your next note. other than that issue it’s a great app i highly recommend.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Yes, really, there is some certain interval for clicking pad that will add some points to the total result. By the way in the Step mode the note will wait for you and you will have enough time to click it. If you play in the Live mode and miss a note then points are not added because it means that during real performance your play will not sound perfectly. But Rhythms should help you sound perfectly everytime! :) So we hope you will catch the note at the right time!
Love it but there IS a problem
Whenever you see the X button for the subscription, it doesn’t work! Please fix this problem. 😃👌
Developer Response ,
Sorry but there is no X button for the subscription, to skip the screen with the subscription, just choose at the very bottom of the screen tab Lessons.
Not exactly helpful
This is pretty good, but this app just makes you do lessons and then like tell you “remember that you just did. You need it for this even harder that takes 3 hours to do” which is basically like do this, alright you finished, now do this.
Developer Response ,
Not sure we understood you correctly, but any training involves repetition. Practice and repetition are always needed in any teaching of playing musical instruments, so your fingers can "remember" what to do without efforts on your side. Lessons in the levels are made according to certain principles, in particular, one lesson can contain the elements of the game for one hand, and the next lesson will contain the elements of the game for both hands. If you meant something else, please clarify. We will be happy to improve the application.
- Paul Lipnyagov
- 51.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Paul Lipnyagov
- In-App Purchases
- One Week $1.99
- 1 Week $1.99
- 3 days $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.