All of the action with none of the distractions…
Football Manager 2019 Touch is the streamlined way to experience life at the helm of the world's greatest football clubs. If you're bursting with ambition but short of time, then this is the Football Manager for you.
There are 116 leagues and 51 nations to setup home and for the first time that includes a fully licensed Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga. Your role may be streamlined, but your choice of club is certainly not.
You’ll speed through the seasons, skipping the pre-match proceedings and media circus to focus your attention on the best bits – squad building and Match Day. The rest you can leave to your Assistant…
Even Match Days can be accelerated with an ‘Instant Result’ feature that will see you smash through the seasons on your way to domestic glory, and beyond. If you’d prefer to see your tactical vision come to life, then you’ll take in your games on the acclaimed 3D engine – which now benefits from goal line tech and VAR.
FM19 Touch also includes a host of unique management challenges, dropping you right bang in the middle of a tense relegation battle or a squad crippling injury crisis. How will you handle it?
FM19 Touch delivers a host of new and improved features for this season, including:
NEW MANAGER INDUCTIONS
Kick start your managerial career with a primer on the management fundamentals, designed to guide and elevate new managers towards success.
Take a ready-made path to success with new tactical pre-sets including ‘Gegenpress’, ‘Tiki-Taka’ and ‘Catenaccio’ or use the new tactical creator to craft something unique to you.
The top two divisions of German football make their debut in Football Manager 2019 Touch, which means that both the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 feature official club badges, kits and player faces as well as their respective trophies.
The revamped training module is not only fresh and simplified, but is also a realistic representation of how clubs develop younger players and prepare the first-team for individual fixtures, and the season ahead.
REFRESHED USER INTERFACE
A fresh lick of paint and a host of small, but meaningful changes ensure that FM19 Touch is the best-looking version of the game ever made.
This game may serve "Interest Based Advertising" and may collect geo-location data (please see http://www.sega.co.uk/Privacy for more information).
© Sports Interactive Limited 2018. Published by SEGA Publishing Europe Limited. Developed by Sports Interactive Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Football Manager, the Football Manager logo, Sports Interactive and the Sports Interactive logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sports Interactive Limited. All rights reserved. All other company names, brand names and logos are property of their respective owners.
FOOTBALL MANAGER TOUCH -- 19.2
- Fixes for crash caused by moving match widgets.
- Fixes for Recovery save stability
- Fixed issues with white streaks appearing in match
- Fixed issue where user is unable to set past playing experience
- Fixed news item not considering games in hand when calculating how many points are needed to win title.
- Fixed instances where user would be stuck in charge of their reserve team.
- Fixed tool-tip not appearing for Tactics Analysis button.
- Fixed incorrect match induction string.
Various other stability and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Tried too hard
I’ve played touch on the iPad for a while, this version tried too hard. It seems this version was rushed and too much was focused on the presentation. It only gets 3 stars because of the depth of the game. The interface is buggy and there are simple things missing such as when a scout returns his report, you have to go find the report instead of a link being in the email. In the tactics screen, the team will be different when it gets expanded. Seems this version wasn’t quite ready.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for leaving a review, it is clear that you are passionate about that game. You have listed a number of good things here, may I direct you to the forums, can you log this there so that we can take a closer look, thanks: https://community.sigames.com/
I had been playing this game for a few weeks and I really liked it for its extension since there are as many functions as the pc version. But one day I had to exit the game while I was playing and the screen was frozen on a certain date. I thought it was just an error occurring by intentional exit of the game. So I deleted and re-downloaded this. Unluckily, the game does not work at all. What should I do?
Great game again
Not sure I understand the negative ratings. Note: this app does not solicit for positive reviews like so many. This app is as close to the PC version as you can get on an IPad. If the "mobile" version is too basic for you, this is the right choice.
- Sega America
- 3.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sports Interactive Limited 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Boost Balance (£50million) $6.99
- Board Over-ride $0.99
- No Work Permits $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.