Leave no footprints & stay private, wherever you are. Use Surfshark VPN to secure your digital life.
* AWARD-WINNING VPN *
Surfshark won the BEST NEWCOMER VPN category three times! Awarded by BestVPN.com, VPNPro.com, and VPNranks.com.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
• Stream everything in HD
• Protect yourself while gaming
• Hide your online identity
• Send and download files securely
• Stay safe on public Wi-Fi
WHAT’S TO LOVE ABOUT SURFSHARK?
• Fast & easy on your battery
• 24/7 live support
• Strict no-logs policy
• Unlimited devices
• 800+ VPN servers in 50+ countries
DIVE INTO SERIOUS PRIVACY
• Kill Switch - stay protected if your internet connection drops.
• IP masking - hide your real IP address to guard your privacy.
• Private DNS - tough luck for snoopers: we use our own DNS on each server.
• Encryption - we use industry-leading AES-256-GCM encryption to guard your data.
• Surfshark is a paid service so you’ll need a subscription to use it
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your Account Settings
• Any unused portion of Surfshark's free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Terms of Services: https://surfshark.com/terms-of-service/
Good news, everyone.
• We fixed the issue that prevented some users from logging in.
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile version needs work
I really wanted to use SurfShark for a VPN service. But I’m glad I got to experience the free trial because I feel like the mobile version needs work. It doesn’t work very well with some of the apps I have on my phone. When it’s connected certain apps won’t load and that would be frustrating to me as a paying customer. If they fixed these issues I would probably be all in.
Developer Response ,
Hey there. In order for us to improve and understand, why its not working , or "should it not work?" we would like to know what kind of applications that was. Could you please contact our customer success team and let us know about it? You can do so via live chat on our website or via email here - firstname.lastname@example.org ! 🌊
Needs much better stability on mobile devices.
Surfshark is solid on laptops, but my mobile device is where I need it most — and as of right now, it’s not so hot. I’ve been experiencing sudden disconnections and reconnections, often within 10 minutes of using my phone, that significantly slow down or stop browsing entirely. Support has been great with communication about the issue, but there’s no public issue tracker or priority progress that would help me see that the problem is being worked on. So far, mobile use is rough.
Unlimited devices, easy setup, usable on all platforms and the best price. Had some minor difficulty setting up on firestick and customer service was available and walked me through via chat. I don’t seem to have lost any speed either. Simple, smooth and effective.
- SURFSHARK LTD
- 68.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 SURFSHARK LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 12 months $47.99
- 1 Month $10.99
- 6 Months $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.