Build healthy daily (or weekly) habits and improve your life! To keep you motivated, Super Habit shows you your progress on a yearly calendar, your current and longest streak for each habit, as well as your yearly and all-time completion rates.
Many fantastic skills take at least a few months before you can achieve great results: learning an instrument, getting back in shape, learn a new language, etc. Focus on doing a little bit every day, log it into the app Super Habit, and within a few months you’ll start to see great results.
Build good habits, break bad habits and achieve greatness!
If you want to build even more habits and get better in all areas of your life, you can upgrade to Super Habit PREMIUM!
I care about your privacy: your data never leaves your phone or the iCloud/iTunes backups of your phone. None of your habits data is saved to a server (except iCloud's servers).
SUPER HABIT PREMIUM FEATURES
- One-time purchase, no subscriptions :-)
- Unlimited habits and reminders
- Dark Mode
- Export/import data to Files
- Change App Icon
- Custom sharing templates
Feel free to get in touch via the app if you have any feedback or suggestion, I read all your emails!
To a better you,
• WEEKLY GOAL: all users can now create habits with a goal per week rather than a daily goal -it is not limited to Premium users anymore!
• REMINDERS PER HABIT: you can now create reminders associated to specific habits. They will only trigger if that specific habit’s daily or weekly goal is not complete yet, and you can specify on which week days the notification should be sent. To add reminders to existing habits, just tap ‘Edit’ on the habit page and scroll to ‘Reminders’.
• SHORTCUT FOR YESTERDAY: I’ve added a shortcut to quickly mark yesterday as Done/Not done. Just do a long press on any habit on “Today” tab and tap “Mark yesterday as Done“ (or Not Done). Keep in mind that you can tap ‘Past dates’ to quickly edit your completion for any other day.
• RELEASE NOTES: since a lot of us use automatic updates, we might miss on discovering new features because we do not read the release notes. An emoji will now appear in Settings to let you know that you haven’t read the most recent version of the release notes. It disappears as soon as you open the release notes.
NOTE: please note that you will keep your Daily notifications, and you can still add more in Settings/Daily reminders. The difference is that they will now trigger every day, even if you have completed all your habits for the day.
I know that it’s tiring to read ‘Please leave a rating or review’, but there is a reason why indie dev insist on this: each time of you takes the time to leave a positive review or rating, it has a real positive impact on the app ranking (basically the more positive reviews, the higher the app ranks). The better the app ranks, the more people discover it and the more time I can spend improving it.
So I’m sending you a BIG thank you if you take these 10 seconds to leave a rating, or 3 minutes to write a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Thoughtfully designed, useful app
I have been using this app daily since 9/27 to track both good and bad habits. It's well designed, useful, and my favorite app in the quantified self category. I would only ask for two changes.
1. The app is designed around positive habits that you want to sustain (e.g. exercise). It does not cater to habits you want to quit. It's subtle, but things like "TO DO," streaks, and minimum goal of 1/wk instead of 0. It's not hard to work around that, but for example I'd rather not see "TO DO" next to bad habits. Just an empty state check box is enough for both good and bad habits.
2. It would be cool to stack different habits on one graph for comparison. But again, it's not hard to work around by just exporting the data.
Wonderful app and responsive creator
I love this app for tracking daily habits. I haven’t tried weekly or x-times per week habits yet, but I expect to try that soon.
-Really easy to check off the box for previous days (useful for when I complete tasks after midnight but before bed, or when I work night shift so my days are not 12am-12am)
-great improvement to show the calendar week instead of the last 7 days! I track things by calendar week
-intuitive and satisfying to use
-the “zoomed out” view of 2019 of the past year is super motivating as the months go by
-nice to have % success rate because that’s how I evaluate myself
-it would be nice to have a chance to look at a month zoomed out, and see % success rate for each month. I’m hopeful that the creator will continue to add features though, he has done so since I found the app from a reddit thread 6 months ago or so.
I’m a happy premium member!
Developer Response ,
What a nice review!! Thank you for having been there since the beginning. I agree with you on the calendar months idea, and will probably implement it at some point in the future.
Feel free to email me with any additional suggestion you might have in the future.
Thanks again! Kev
I was having a rough night. This lifted my spirits. Played with with some, then purchased it. Was this created by one day as well? You! Should be very proud of yourself. And you inspire me to do more and help me see the true potential of humans.
The app has features that aren’t in other apps similar to this. Which makes it unique. AND it’s not complex at all, it’s almost too simple. But it’s the perfect amount of functionality for now. And with the help of people like me (I’ll at least try) we can help this developer with such an amazing app.
Developer Response ,
Ahah that’s an AMAZING review, thank you! So glad to read that the app motivated you while you were feeling down.
If you ever want to get in touch and let me know what you’d like me to add to the app, tap “Contact” in the app’s Settings and let me know that you are the person who wrote his review! And thank you so much for upgrading to Premium :)
Wishing you all the best,
- Kevin Quisquater
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kevin Quisquater
- In-App Purchases
- Super Habit Premium Lifetime $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.