Have you got what it takes to become a championship manager? Lead your favourite team to victory in Soccer Manager 2019, an immersive football management game. Decide to take on a top flight club to test your management skills against the best or help a struggling, lower league team fight for glory.
Choose from over 800 clubs from 33 countries around the world, including the major European and South American leagues. So you’ll have the chance to manage one of the biggest clubs in the world.
As the manager you call the shots on all aspects of your club from planning training sessions, developing your club’s facilities, transfers, squad selection and deciding team tactics.
* Realistic Managerial Experience: Sign your favourite players or make a fortune in the transfer market and manage your squad with a realistic economy. Keep your squad happy with player contract negotiations and dominate on the pitch in the improved competitions and league playoffs. Your success will reward you with more prestigious job offers to further your managerial career.
* Immersive Matchday Experience: Watch the action unfold in front of you in a realistic 3D environment. Analyse your team's performance as your players carry out their individual and team instructions. React to your opponent by making live tactical changes as you chase the winning goal.
* Build Your Ultimate Top Eleven: Scout and sign the best players, train them to become the best and nurture the talent of the future with the club facility features.
* In-Depth Training System: Take control of your team's training, selecting attributes you want your players to improve and enhancing their overall performance on the pitch.
* Construct the Ultimate Stadium: Build a world class stadium for your stars to shine and for your fans to roar your team to glory!
* Updated leagues and teams for 2018/19 season
* Match engine improvements
* 3D player models
* Tactical revamp
* Improved and more realistic transfer system
* Player contracts
* Addition of league playoffs and cup qualifiers
* More realistic player values/ wages
* Revised Finances
* Improved job offers and job applications
* New user interface
Get ready to start your managerial career on SM19!
- Player database update.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Updates on FAs
I love this game because I love feeling like a club president and making personnel decisions. I really can’t wait for you to update the current free agents because I am a fan of soccer on the North American continent. Polenta just got signed by galaxy, Florentin Pogba is with Atlanta United and Michel Macedo is with Corinthians now I’m brasil just to name a few! I hope that you will evaluate them soon so that squads are up to their full capacities in real life! Also I’d like to see a more thoughtful valuation of MLS players and rosters... some of these players are criminally underrated based on real life value and interest abroad and most rosters are not up to date in general. This is especially true of Atlanta United! Players are completely undervalued and teenagers on our roster who are getting interest from premier league clubs are rated in the 30s which is so off considering George bello is about to crack the starting lineup... also our average game attendance is in the 40-50,000 range at one of the nicest stadiums in the world (the Super Bowl was just there) so you might want to update attendance, and revenue and stuff.
Great game but bugs lately
Probably my favorite game for last couple of years. I was okay with addition of ads this season but since last iOS update there’s so many issues with them it’s becoming almost unplayable. All mini game ads don’t work at all. The timer countdown never starts. Sometimes you can X out of it and other times it just freezes and you have close the app. Big problem after just playing a game and having to redo that game again constantly. Other times you don’t even get the option to watch an ad for the extra 25 points which really slows progress. I don’t mind the ads but it’s ruining the enjoyment and needs a major fix. One other bug is after a late substitution sometimes the tactics button grays out and the game clock just keeps going on forever. Only fix is to close app. I honestly love the game and appreciate all the work that went into making it. Just hope these issues get fixed so I can keep enjoying it.
Great but needs just a little work
Clubs like Real Madrid and man city have only a small transfer budget. You can barely afford to buy anyone decent at the start. You should add a button that’ll let you simulate a match quickly. It gets kinda boring having to play every single game. Also I feel like we should be able to choose which players we want to train and be able to put them into the training session we want. The game shouldn’t just randomly train whatever players it wants. Another important thing, we should be able to make pre contract signings and also some of the good players should be able to become free agents. Like mbappe, Casemiro, varane, Rashford, etc. And we should be able to trade players as well. For example, Ozil +65 million for Mbappe. Plz try to add these things because they’ll make the game even better. Thanks!!
- Soccer Manager Ltd
- 234.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2005 Soccer Manager Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- SM Credits 1 $1.99
- Mega Bundle Special Offer $3.99
- SM Credits 2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.