Leave no footprints & stay private, wherever you are. Use Surfshark VPN to secure your digital life.
* AWARD-WINNING VPN *
Surfshark won the BEST NEWCOMER VPN category three times! Awarded by BestVPN.com, VPNPro.com, and VPNranks.com.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
• Stream everything in HD
• Protect yourself while gaming
• Hide your online identity
• Send and download files securely
• Stay safe on public Wi-Fi
WHAT’S TO LOVE ABOUT SURFSHARK?
• Fast & easy on your battery
• 24/7 live support
• Strict no-logs policy
• Unlimited devices
• 800+ VPN servers in 50+ countries
DIVE INTO SERIOUS PRIVACY
• CleanWeb™ - enjoy a clean cyber-ocean with no ads, trackers, malware or phishing attempts.
• Kill Switch - stay protected if your internet connection drops.
• IP masking - hide your real IP address to guard your privacy.
• Private DNS - tough luck for snoopers: we use our own DNS on each server.
• Encryption - we use industry-leading AES-256-GCM encryption to guard your data.
• Surfshark is a paid service so you’ll need a subscription to use it
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your Account Settings
• Any unused portion of Surfshark's free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
GET IN TOUCH & TALK WITH US
Contact our eager-to-help Support team 24/7. You'll always find more detailed information about Surfshark on our website https://surfshark.com
Terms of Services: https://surfshark.com/terms-of-service/
Good news, everyone.
• We fixed the issue that prevented some users from logging in.
Ratings and Reviews
Didn’t work in China. Customer support was non-responsive
Surfshark did not work in China and their support team failed to respond to my email about the issue and failed to cancel my subscription. When I reached out to them to request a refund, they deflected and told me to reach out to Apple. Terrible software product and terrible support.
Works but could be better.
Surfshark needs a menu bar icon instead of keeping the app on my dock constantly. Will rate higher once this feature is implemented.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.