The latest video game news and reviews, piped into your pocket from the world's #1 source, IGN. A must-have app for gamers, movie buffs, TV binge watchers and comic fans
The official IGN app for iOS features:
- Wiki guides and walkthroughs -- In-depth support for getting through The Legend of Zelda, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto, The Witcher 3 and more
- Video game and movie reviews -- Learn more about the latest releases in games, movies, television, tech and comics
- Watch all of IGN's video shows
- iMessage stickers!
Grab the app and learn a little along the way.
This Universal app works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. (Be sure to check out our Apple TV app, too!)
We've made commenting way faster!
New features we've added:
* Simply scroll below content to see comments; no need to click another button.
* Read comments while watching videos in full-width theater view.
* Tap on a comment thread to roll it up and see the next comment thread below it.
* Quickly reply to comments without leaving the content.
Like what you see? Got ideas for future improvements? Send us feedback via the settings screen in the app
Ratings and Reviews
Download for developer paid reviews
The website does nothing but agree with everyone else's reviews . Destiny 2 for example , two PvP modes , 4 on 4 , stripped down sub classes , abandoned weapon rolls and armor perks which help with zero replay value . There are better loot based games with an incentive to replay on App Store , yes the iPhone App Store . Bungie abandoned weapon rolls and armor perks because it's requires constant tuning but now instead of hunting for your favorite gun with the perks that you want , we can all spend our Saturday nights hunting for shaders ... because the shader business appeals to casuals and not the niche community that made destiny 1 into what u see today . Instead of speaking up against such garbage content that should have been a 20 dollar extension it got graded into the must have tier of games . Destiny 2 - Spend your Saturday nights on hunting for the cutest must have shader .
Good but could improve
Well first I’d like to say I’m great full for what your company and employees do for the gaming community as a whole. With that said your app could do with fine tuning. After my initial choice of content it’s hard to go back change my choices. A better tutorial on your settings would be nice, and also a way to go back a see that tutorial again if I need it would be great. As far as the content of your product. I would say it’s excellent from my per view. Only negative I could give would be that most of your reviews seem to start from a personal view point and stay that way until the end of the article. It might just be my personal view but a review is supposed to be facts and info followed by a personal opinion at the end, maybe two or three different opinions. Well sorry for the long winded review. I hope someone reads this and I hope I see some of feedback from this as well. Sorry for poor sentence structure. Lol 😆
This app could use improvement for voiceover users
I have this exact app on my Apple TV fourth generation. I remember sending in a review to you about accessing buttons with voiceover is remote control. In the app itself for iOS, the same could be said. There are unlabeled buttons and I’m not sure what they do. It’s disappointing to know that video game news is not covered in this application. I see comic book stories, and TV show stories. Very little gaming news. I don’t mind comic books, but I can’t see them to read them. TV shows are OK. But I’m very picky about what I watch on TV. I hope that someone will see this review and IGN and get back to me with a response so that I may work with them on voiceover support. Also, bring back video game news. Search news would be awesome from makers like Nintendo of America, UBisoft, and others.
- IGN Entertainment, Inc.
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1996-2017, IGN Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Early Adopter Bonus $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.