Pharmacy & Health
- Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your barcode
- Manage your medications with Pill Reminder*
- Set friendly Rx Alerts for refills and pickups
- Skip the waiting room with a video chat via Live Doctor Consultation**
- Easily refill and check prescription status for you and your family
- Duane Reade customers can use all these same great features as well!
- Print photos right from your device, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Create personalized folded photo cards
- Customize décor items including canvas prints and magnets
- Enjoy Same Day Pickup on tons of great photo products
Savings & Rewards
- Browse the Weekly Ad anytime, anywhere
- Clip coupons and save instantly at checkout with Balance® Rewards
- Track your Balance® Rewards points*** and save at the register
- Earn Balance Rewards for healthy choices® and automatically sync your steps with HealthKit
- Shop products at home or on the go
- Find your nearest Walgreens or Duane Reade with Store Locator
- Use in store to save while you shop Walgreens or Duane Reade
Wondering why we ask for certain permissions? Mystery solved!
- Location: Find nearby stores and enable In-Store Savings
- Photos: Access photos stored on your device that you want to print or share
- Camera: Take photos and to use features that require scanning
- Microphone: Speak to a doctor in Live Doctor Consultation, or search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Pill Reminder only available on phone
**Available in select states
*** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.
Find the healthcare you need faster! Filter services by symptom in Find Care.
Plus, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Ratings and Reviews
East mason Green Bay Wisconsin
The staff are awesome. They help if a mistake was made. I had several issues awhile back and the manager shapira, corrected them for me. The store manager also helped out if the manager was not there and I would also give high praise to the pharmacy staff. About half or so know my family and I. So we get done quicker. If I need the meds right away, they would put a rush on them. I love the pharmacist manager. She talks to me about my condition and tests. And sometimes helps getting me my meds instead of someone else. The staff is helpful and friendly. It’s the only pharmacy we go to. High praises for the store and pharmacy staff. There is a staff member who left to go to the west side mason street Walgreens store. He was one of two employees I trusted with my meds and medical conditions. I also like to pick on him when I miss him. His name is John. He gave me permission to call him if I needed to talk to him or just pester him. He really lightens my day. One day, when he was still at east mason store, he just walked in the door to the pharmacy and I was in drive through. He seen me, we talked and he took over with my meds and made if I was ok. He would have gone back to work, but seen me and helped me. So John at the West side Mason Street store, is the best employee there and the pharmacy manager at east mason street store is the best employee there. Those two deserve a 100 stars for their work and kindness. Thank you!!! Jennifer Eicher
Developer Response ,
Thanks for all the kind words, Jennifer! We love to hear this!
I was using CVS for years and I got tired of waiting sometimes 3 to 4 hour on a prescription that takes Walgreens only minutes to fill. and that’s if CVS has the meds. Or if their staffs mood is okay to even give you the service you need. I’ve been judged because I have lupus and have to take a pain pill for the disease I have. But not at Walgreens. They truly care about me. The staff here are so friendly and really care about your health. They are so fast, I literally hand them My script and I wait no longer than 15 min at the most. They go beyond what any other pharmacy would do and make no judgment toward you about your medications. I love this pharmacy and will never go back to CVS or any other pharmacy. Walgreens has my business now forever. A clean store, friendly staff and a fantastic photo department as well as a cosmetic counter that is Devine for a drug store. Finally It’s like they have taken this new pharmacy and have applied the old fashion work ethics and manners of business to make customers feel special, trusted and cared about. Thank you Walgreens. Also they now have an excellent beauty club with much better perks than CVS. I encourage everyone that hasn’t done business with Walgreens to give them a shot. You won’t be displeased. And if you have in the past give them another shot. You will be pleasantly surprised.
Developer Response ,
This means so much to us, TinaLe-Ann! Thank you for all of the kind words!
I used to love this app. Since the last update I can't get into my account. I called the 800 number and was sent a link to reset the password so I did, set it to "keep me logged in" and submitted my script refills. The next day I go to the app and I'm logged out. Try to login and tells me there's a problem so I reset my password again and select "keep me logged in." I get a text saying that one of my scripts is too early so I go to the app, I'm no longer logged in and again it tells me there is a problem logging in. I have now reset it again! I sent an email asking what is going on and to fix the problem. I can't reset my password every time I need to get into my account. Come on guys-fix this!
I have since had an employee at my Walgreens try to help me in August. She called the support line while I was there and they told her what I should do. Well what they told her wasn't a fix because phone doesn't have the option they told her. She called them back and they said to uninstall the app then reinstall it. Still doesn't work. They then had no idea what to do and that I would just have to keep changing my password cause they didn't know what was wrong. Can someone please help me with this!?!? My husband used to be a Walgreens store manager and even though he no longer works there we have remained loyal customers. The pharmacist knows us by name and all our meds so we would hate to have to leave because of this issue with the app.
- Walgreen Co.
- 281.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.