By Walgreen Co.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pharmacy & Health
- Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your barcode
- Manage your medications with Pill Reminder*
- Set friendly Rx Alerts for refills and pickups
- Skip the waiting room with a video chat via Live Doctor Consultation**
- Easily refill and check prescription status for you and your family
- Print photos right from your device, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Create personalized folded photo cards
- Customize décor items including canvas prints and magnets
- Enjoy Same Day Pickup on tons of great photo products
Savings & Rewards
- Browse the Weekly Ad anytime, anywhere
- Clip coupons and save instantly at checkout with Balance® Rewards
- Track your Balance® Rewards points*** and save at the register
- Earn Balance Rewards for healthy choices® and automatically sync your steps with HealthKit
- Shop products at home or on the go
- Find your nearest Walgreens with Store Locator
- Use in store to save while you shop
Wondering why we ask for certain permissions? Mystery solved!
- Location: Find nearby stores and enable In-Store Savings
- Photos: Access photos stored on your device that you want to print or share
- Camera: Take photos and to use features that require scanning
- Microphone: Speak to a doctor in Live Doctor Consultation, or search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Pill Reminder only available on phone
**Available in select states
*** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.
What's New in Version 6.8
Just in time for the holidays!
- iPhone X Support
- Premium Cards – Share a special season’s greeting with our thickest cardstock yet
- Photo Books – Showcase merry memories with up to 15 personalized, double-sided pages
- Calendars – Make someone’s year with the gift of a customized photo calendar
Never miss a coupon again!
- Save your favorite coupon searches and get notified (push/email) when new offers arrive
- New saved offers will appear right on the homescreen to alert you too
- 3D Touch on coupon notifications to quickly see the coupons, and even clip them right from the expanded notification view!
Remember we’re patients
The pharmacy staff, should be reminded that they, just like our physician & nurses are part of a team that treats patients. I, from experience have felt they’ve forgotten that. We’re people who have physical & emotional problems & use their services as part of our care. I think they need to look at why they chose a field that is in “patient care”. The pharmacy staff are abrasive, condescending, scolding & show no respect. They use to be great. Maybe they need to be retrained in patient services. The app needs to be changed from when it was filled to when I picked it up. That’s why I’m so dissatisfied with Walgreens. I was told I could not get refill from when it says on app, that the store in Woodway Tx goes by the day I picked it up. That isn’t on App. Last refill is useless, since they tell me they go by when I pick up my meds. I may have a refill ready to pickup & wait 2 days due to ability to get it, but app shows when I refilled & they won’t go by that. Makes this part absolutely useless
Love the store
Not sure about the app. Maybe someone can help me here. I’m a rewards member, so I went to set up my profile. When I go to type in my phone number, there’s a big “DONE” over the number 1. I literally cannot select the number 1. It closes it out.
Using iPhone 10 fully updated iOS11
That’s an extra star for customer service! As well as the fifth and final star because of Stacy. She was the lady I spoke to when I called the number the Devs sent me to. So, here’s what I’ve learned.
Not much! But it’s ok. There’s a work around. If you happen to have an iPhone 10(X), and cannot use the number 1 when linking your Balance Rewards ID or phone number, don’t sign up on the app itself. Use your phone internet browser or computer to sign up. Then you can sign into the app.
Stacy and I were not sure if this was a software issue on Apples end, or Walgreens. I had the luxury of being the first person to report this problem, according to her. 😆 Hopefully, the men and women with the knowhow can figure it out. All in all, I love Walgreens and now that I can use the app, I love it even more!!
Thanks for the response to my review. 5 Stars.
I have use your app many times and had great success. And what even tell others to use it as well! But this most recent time I November 17, 2017 I have wasted over an hour trying to upload and re-upload thing is that after the app just quits. I’m so fresh I was the time that it took. And what normally has been so easy in the past has both become frustrating and I was not able to even upload as many pictures as I wanted so there’s business loss as well. I would like to stay a customer of Walgreens photo. And it has been very easy in the past so I’m hopeful it could be that way again. However, how it stands right now it’s very frustrating.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 6.8
- Size: 219 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2017 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.