CheckMyTrip brings all of your trip details together in one master view. Ideal for business travelers and frequent fliers to stay productive and enjoy unique local experiences. Essential for leisure holiday seekers to navigate unfamiliar destinations and maximize the fun. It's free, easy to use and loaded with trip alerts, planning tools and more to get you safely from door to door.
BEAUTIFUL FEATURES AWAIT YOU
SMART TRIP ITINERARIES - Stay Organized
• Flight, hotel, car, rail, meeting, dining, tour & activity details organized into one elegant itinerary view
• 3 simple methods to add & organize your itinerary details: forward booking confirmation e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org; enter booking reference with first and last name; or manually enter the trip information through a form
HANDY TRIP TOOLS - Be Prepared
• Direct access to many airline check-in systems and seat maps
• Real-time notifications via push, in-app and email of flight status, terminal and gate details plus layover times
• 5-day weather forecast for each point in your journey
• Search and reserve taxi and parking options in 40 countries
AWESOME DESTINATION TRIP PLANNING SERVICES - Feel Like a Local
• First-hand local discovery of places nearby through Foursquare
• Search and reserve over 50,000 epic tour & activity options worldwide available through Viator
• Search and reserve over 41,000 great restaurant options in major cities available through OpenTable
If you have any question, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
What's new ?
*Reserve airport lounges around the world in advance with our new partner Loungebuddy.
*Discover your new inbox and stay tuned for news about CheckMyTrip features.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent 2/3 of the time... Update, downgraded to 1 Star
Update.... Still not working as it should. Sent in an email for round trip Air and another email for hotel at the destination and the same hotel upon return to the originating point. Why does it show as 3 separate trips? I now have one trip showing for the hotel outbound, another trip for the round trip air and yet another trip for the return hotel. I only use this app because my travel company uses it but would like to use it exclusively. Until it is fixed, I’ll continue uses Kayak which works all the time.
Works great on 2 out of 3 trips I have tried to input. For some reason it won't accept one of the trips on United although another trip that was accepted was United as well. This has the makings of a great app. It has all the pertinent information I need concerning my schedules and I really want to like it but unless it can consistently prove accurate. This is the message I get when trying to input one trip: "8104 - We are unable to find this confirmation number. Please validate your entry and try again or contact us for further information. (8104 )" If this worked, I would easily give it 5 stars. I could be that good. Others had the same problem. Please fix!
More dependable than airlines notification system!
Just took a 2 weeks vacation through Asia (8 flights total, 4 different airlines) and to our delight- this app notifies gate changes, flight delays etc, wayyyyy before the airlines’ own apps or texts or emails (sometimes we get airlines ‘ alerts AFTER the flight has ended). We like it that all of our flights with different airlines info were in one app, so we could keep track. We also like how up-to-date app was with deleting old flight-over different time zones. We tried TripIt app last big, similar trip and didn’t find it helpful since it didn’t notify in a timely manner — so we were reluctant to rely on this CheckMyTrip (recommended by 2 airlines on this trip) but app was free, so we thought why not. We made an excel sheet of all flight information and found we didn’t need to refer to excel at all .
I really enjoy using this app. For the most part, it’s user friendly, helps you keep up with your travel necessities. This app is perfect for people who are always on the go and have a hard time remembering what time the flight leaves, did they book a car or hotel for the trip? Etc.
One downfall is when you forward your email confirmation to them to add to your itinerary, it doesn’t always go through. I usually buy my flights through 3rd party venders so I can get a cheap fight and they emails aren’t always the best. So forwarding them to Check My Trip, gets a little challenging. Luckily there’s an option to add it in manually, but doing so won’t give you the awesome updates on your flight like ex: “flight 305 is delayed by 1 hour”.
Also, I’m so sick and tired of Ads. They are anywhere and everywhere (including this app).
- 61.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Amadeus IT Group SA. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.