Mailchimp isn’t just a marketing automation platform — it’s a second brain for your business. Create and send emails, manage contacts, and stay on top of your marketing, all from your mobile device. Whether you’re at your desk or on the go, your Mailchimp brain travels with you.
What are some things you can do with our mobile app?
- Create emails using custom-made or pre-built templates
- Organize contacts and filter your audience with custom tags
- Get reminders to resend emails to non-openers or recapture lost sales with an abandoned cart automation
- Find your people and sell more stuff with Facebook and Instagram ads
- Track e-commerce activity generated from your emails and ads with detailed reports, instant sales notifications, or a daily summary of your campaigns’ performance
If you enjoy using Mailchimp, please leave us a review. If something’s not working right, you have a great idea you’d like to share, or you just want to say hello, send us feedback from the “Settings” screen in the app.
Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing platform for small businesses. Millions of people around the world use Mailchimp to reach their customers and grow their business.
- You’ll notice a redesigned logo, a fresh color palette, and an updated look in general, but everything works the same and is in its usual place.
- No more waiting until you’re at your computer to verify domains. With our latest update, domain verification is in the palm of your hand.
Ratings and Reviews
Create a newsletter on the go.
Bring back Snap!!!!
I really preferred the simplicity of MailChimp Snap which also allowed you to modify pictures within the app. The new system, which functions more like the desktop one with templates you can modify is hard to maneuver on the phone. The app does not modify pictures to fit which is a triple annoyance as you have to go find another app that does and save the picture elsewhere and then go back to the app. Plus if it pops up a window, it won’t let you move around to press whatever button it wants so then you are stuck anyway because it won’t do anything. At this point I am almost driven back to the desktop version (which I’m not really excited about the changes there but at least it is easier to navigate).
Adding names has also gotten more cumbersome with more steps to get to add. And the constant popup about whether someone gave permission to be added is seriously irritating. I run a very small business with a signup book which is clearly labeled that if you leave an email you will receive emails. I get that there are unscrupulous companies that add people who haven’t but it seems like it should also be smart enough to notice who is adding a few at a time or bulk adds.
A Good Start
I recently took over as my religious organization’s newsletter editor where we frequently use MailChimp to contact members of our congregation. Since I’m still in my mid-20s, I figured that downloading this app would work better for adding things quickly at events, while I’m out and about, or need to check something during my break at my day job.
While this app is great for checking to see what articles or other information we still need to add while I’m away from my computer, it’s not the best for writing or formatting the newsletter. Longer articles (or anything more than two or three paragraphs, to be honest) that I’m working on are often obscured by the keyboard while I’m trying to add something to them, which is unfortunate. I’ve also almost ended up sending mailings early due to the position of the ‘confirm and send’ button while trying to edit one of the newsletters.
Most of the time I end up having to do most of the major changes on my computer because of how this app ends up working. I won’t be deleting this app (as it is still helpful for at-a-glance updates), but it definitely could use some improvements.
Hey there, our developers have recently made a few updates and changes that will allow you to now scroll as needed when editing campaigns. If you do continue to experience any issues with scrolling while editing campaigns please feel free to write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Rocket Science Group LLC
- 88.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2001-2018 All Rights Reserved. MailChimp® is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.