This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just a few taps
• Easy access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
• Log in using Touch ID
And as always, Esurance Mobile helps you:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Get roadside assistance
- Pick your service (from lockout to tow to gas) and find service providers near you in a few taps — no phone call required
- Get real-time updates and track your rescue on a map
Find useful stuff
- Track down everything from nearby gas stations to the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If easy is your jam, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
*Not yet available in all states.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
Now iOS 11 compatible.
Card scan makes it easier to add a debit or credit card to your account.
We fixed some bugs and made some user experience updates to make managing your policy and claim easier.
Because we value your feedback, please continue to let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorcycle Insurance Policy Issues
I have a motorcycle insurance policy, and this app is basically useless for any review/modifications for that policy. There’s no option to add my Proof or Insurance card to my Apple Wallet, and the only options on the home page exist as a button that simply takes me to the Esurance website for any review/modifications to my policy. The phone number and customer service links are helpful, but since this is my only policy it sort of makes the app unnecessary. I can just make a bookmark of the website and do all the same things.
Scan Cards? Nope.
I have had a bad experience with the cards scan. I have an iPhone 6s and i have always been able to use the app perfectly. Then i used the card scan. It wouldn't scan. I put it perfectly in the box for at least 10 seconds. But i was able to manually put my card in. Hopefully i will be able to this next time i get a new card.
app crashes after recent update
I have to file for a claim and went to app. Recently I updated it after the notification to update. Now as I am trying to open the app for filing my claim, it keeps crashing! I don't know how else to file for claim and delaying will be blamed on my part. Not expected from this company that sells all their products through app/ online. Perhaps I need to look for another insurance company that has reliable ways to file claims. Highly unsatisfactory!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 92.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Esurance
- © 2016 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.