Covering all the essentials and more, PDF Reader for iPhone is one of the world’s leading mobile PDF solutions. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, organize, and sign PDF forms with ease. Make notes and organize all annotated PDF documents with just a few taps. Quickly backup and send files to friends, classmates, and colleagues via email or any popular Cloud storage service. Optimizing your work quality and productivity has never been this easy!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes
- Featured as one of best in the Utility Category of App Store Rewind
- Overall: Top 100 in USA store and more than 20 other stores.
- Utilities: Top 5 in USA, Germany, China, Brazil, UK and many other stores.
• Supports all mainstream file formats, including Vitrium* PDF format (Like University of Phoenix Ebooks)
• Multi-tab viewing
• View BOTA (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail, Annotation Summary)
• Text Reflow & Auto Flow
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• PDF Signature & form filling
• Add stamps indicating time and date information
• Move/Delete files using drag & drop
• Zip/Unzip files
• Get files from Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Evernote, Box, FTP, or WebDAV client.
• Copy files via WiFi, iTunes USB & Open-in feature.
SCAN DOCUMENTS TO PDF
• Create JPEG scans via built-in camera or from Photo Library
• Image Adjustments: Exposure, B&W, Auto, and Cropping
• Combine scans to multi-pages PDFs
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
• View PDFs and markups online by sending file links.
• Upload and manage files directly from your browser.
• Send download links from the web with password protection.
IN-APP PURCHASE (FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE)
Convert, edit, and sync PDFs on the go by subscribing to Kdan Mobile’s Creativity 365 services. Work with PDFs across all devices and platforms with ease.
WHAT IS CREATIVITY 365?
Creativity 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device contention creation tool set aimed at improving productivity and collaboration. The set includes five apps Animation Desk, NoteLedge, PDF Markup, Pocket Scanner, and Write-on Video along with 1TB Kdan Cloud storage. With Creativity 365 subscribers gain access to all the premium features normally unavailable to Cloud app users.
PREMIUM PDF FEATURES
• Full access of PDF Reader all versions, including iOS, Mac, and more
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• Convert and fax documents online
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Extract pages or images from PDFs
• Add PDF watermark, merge & split
• Slideshow mode
• Night reading mode
• Attach audio notes, insert images & add hyperlinks to PDFs
• Seamlessly store files without limitations and get storage space on the Kdan Cloud.
FREE TRIAL DETAILS
- Try out the subscription content before you buy it. We offer 7-day and 14-day free trial periods to new subscribers of Creativity 365.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on Twitter: @kdanpdfreader
Follow us on Facebook: PDF Reader
Follow us on Instagram: @kdan_mobile
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Older version won’t update, newer version doesn’t have my files
I have the older version that I purchased (1 time purchase ). It won’t update. So I tried the free version just to see if I can access my files. It’s a totally different look. And has none of my files. How to I get my old PDFs ? And notes ? If I could at least open my old version and save my files somewhere else I’d be ok with that. But I can’t open it. It won’t update. Very frustrated......
After reading developers response I tried hooking my iPhone to pc and iTunes. PDF reader is not listed as one of the apps that I can file share with my computer. I’ve requested more help.
Hello, we suggest you to transfer your files in old version app to PC/Mac by connecting your iOS device to your computer.
1. Launch iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect your iOS device to the computer via USB cable.
3. Scroll down to File Sharing section.
4. Then find the PDF Reader app in the "Apps" tab. Tap the app icon, and you will see all the documents stored in this app.
5. Then tap the target file and tap "Save" to export the file to your computer. Or you can tap "Add" to import files from your PC/Mac to PDF Reader app.
Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Good but imported notes arent functional.
When you import a pdf that has annotations from adobe reader you get these large note icons that block parts of sentences and they appear on every line of a highlight so it’s blocking a lot.
I would make that icon much smaller just for readability. The notes delete themselves when you hit cancel out of them if you don’t write anything to save in them.
It makes the process so you have to redo all of your previous notes from another reader to make it functional.
Hi, thank you for the feedback. The app does by default delete text boxes that are empty. Regarding the readability issue you mentioned, we would like to look into it. Could you help us by sending the file with the issue you mentioned in your review to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org? Thank you.
Good app! Does the basics.
You can download files easily, search for text, highlight text, as well as all of the basic functions. However, it is difficult to email multiple documents. You have to individually email them, which is problematic if you want to send multiple files.
Hello, thank you for the review and your support. To e-mail multiple files from PDF Reader, we suggest using Drag and Drop on iOS 11. Here's a YouTube tutorial with the instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFQvg4ILZ3I
If you have any further questions or need further assistance please email us at email@example.com. We are always happy to give you further assistance.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 128.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Business Pack $5.99
- Creativity 365 $9.99
- Creativity 365 - 3 Months $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.