Perfect® Web Browser - with Dropbox & Drive support
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect Web Browser is the best and the most advanced web browser for iPad with Downloads, AdBlock, Desktop Rendering, Dropbox, Google Drive, Precision Scrollbar, Auto Refresh, Offline Pages, Passcode Lock, Fullscreen TV Out and more. Experience Better-than-Desktop class web.
"The Ultimate iPad Browser" - Lifehacker.com
√ ADVANCED DOWNLOAD MANAGER
Download files from the web, fast. Perfect Browser auto-detects downloads initiated by web pages. Download all detected files at once, or one by one. You can also long press on links to download.
√ CONFIGURABLE PER-TAB AUTO REFRESH
Long press a tab and choose 'Auto Refresh...' to configure page refresh duration.
√ DROPBOX & GOOGLE DRIVE UPLOAD
Perfect Browser can save files to Google Drive and Dropbox.
√ EXTENSIVE KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Perfect Browser supports keyboard shortcuts. Scroll with cursor keys, zoom, adjust font size, bookmark, navigate, search, input url. Every action is just a key press away.
- 25 shortcuts are supported.
√ TOUCH SCROLLING: AUTOMATED SMOOTH SCROLLING
Scroll by merely touching on the up/down buttons, conveniently reachable from thumb rest position. Pages scroll naturally and fluidly.
- Scroll instantly and precisely with the HYPER Scroll Bar
√ AD BLOCK
Perfect Web Browser can block most ad banners in web pages. Enable in Settings > AdBlock.
Browse with unlimited tabs. Long press to open links in new tabs or in background.
- Tabs load simultaneously.
√ FILE MANAGER
Perfect Browser supports numerous file types: documents, pictures, archives and media. Includes an enhanced PDF reader.
- Edit/rename/organize files & folders.
- Extract Zip files
- Transfer/Add/Copy files using iTunes File Sharing
- Send files via Email
- Send/receive files via Open In...
√ PASSCODE LOCK
Protect access to files and browsing session with a password.
√ FULL SCREEN MODE
View websites using the entire iPad's screen.
√ DESKTOP BROWSER RENDERING
Perfect Browser can spoof user agent and render web pages like Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox or IE.
- Websites show up as if you were surfing from that browser.
√ FULL SCREEN TV OUT
Perfect Browser can mirror web pages in full screen in 1080P/720P format via VGA/HDMI/AirPlay-Mirroring. (Full screen display in landscape mode).
Frequently performed actions are even faster with intuitive gestures.
- Flick 3 Fingers Up: Enter address. Down: Close tab.
- Flick 2 Fingers Left/Right: Switch tabs. Three: Go Back/Fwd.
- Tap 4 Fingers: Toggle Fullscreen.
- Every gesture & action can be customized.
√ PRESENTATION MODE for TV OUT
Perfect Browser lets you choose a specific tab to be mirrored to a TV or projector.
- Switch to different tab(s) and browse the web as usual, and it remains on iPad's SCREEN only.
√ PRIVATE BROWSING
Perfect Browser provides three levels of private browsing modes for unsurpassed privacy control.
- Option to have Tabs & Session Cleared on pressing Home, Power or on receiving a call or notification.
√ RAPID WEB SEARCH
Perfect Browser displays search suggestions.
- Tap 'Insta' to go to top result w/out having to wait for search results to load.
√ AUTO ZOOM
Perfect Browser can display web pages zoomed in, with adjustable zoom amount.
√ AUTO FILL
Autofill data can be saved for a site with one tap. Perfect Browser autofills form data when you visit that site (can be disabled).
√ IMPORT & EXPORT BOOKMARKS
Perfect Browser can import & export bookmarks from/to any Mac/PC browser.
√ ADJUST FONT SIZE (25% to 300%)
Perfect Browser can also save custom font preferences for each site.
√ SAVE FULL PAGES
√ SHARE LINKS - Twitter, Facebook, Email & iMessage
√ Great features:
- SCREEN DIMMER
- Rotation Lock
- Address auto-complete
- Background Audio Playback
- View Source
- Save Images
- In-Page Search
- Block Images
- Web Compression
- Kiosk mode
- Bookmarks Bar
What's New in Version 12.0.1
- iPad Pro Support. Plus, Slide Over and Split-Screen Multitasking in iOS 9.
- 'Share, PDF & More' added in '+' menu. iOS Sharing / Activities menu
- Enhancements for Hardware Keyboards:
> Select URLs from address bar, and search suggestions or search engines with Up/Down and Enter keys
> Scroll by page with Space or Shift + Space. Up/Down keys to scroll precisely
> Hold down Command key for 3 seconds to see the list of shortcuts
- Redesigned Touch Scroll. Hold the up/down buttons to scroll at a comfortable reading speed. Can be changed to scroll faster in 'Interface and Fullscreen Settings'
- 'Force Desktop Layout of web pages' option in Desktop Browsing Mode
- Numeric Passcode option
- Added support for opening 'webloc' files
- Import Bookmarks allows import file selection from folders
- Optimized for 64-bit
- Bookmarks button in Fullscreen Mode. Can be disabled in 'Interface and Fullscreen Settings'
- Updated desktop browsing modes
- 'Privacy Controls' section added to Settings
- 'Dark Titlebar color' setting added in 'Interface and Fullscreen Settings'
- Tap 'Clear Search' / 'Clear Addressbar' a second time to Cancel
- Refined visual design
- 'Show Bookmarks' gesture action is more reliable
- Bug fixes
Wow! Where have the developers' been for a year!
It's about time!
This new update is REALLY a very welcome and needed one!
It's is back to being, relatively, stable on my iPad 2, but still, occassionally, will crash.
When it happens, at least it crashes now when I have more than four or five website tabs open.
The previous, over one year update, was crashing on both my iPad 2 and my large iPad Pro with only 2 or 3 website tabs open.
On my large iPad Pro, with this latest release, it has been very stable and I have not had any crashes or freezes since installing the most recent iOS and this current released update of the Perfect Web Browser.
By and large, this web browser is back to running well and being stable on the latest iOS and is back to being its namesake!
Good Job devs and a good and solid update!
Could you guys make sure that the updates come a little sooner, in the future, hmmm?
Attention to detail
It seeems someone was paying attention to how you actually browse....They really make a lot of options intuitive and user friendly!
The only thing they need to improve is to stop it from crashing when you get a bunch of tabs open.
It would be awesome if they could have a hidden way to enter the private browsing mode so you don't have to clear out all of the passwords, history, etc when you close private browsing.
I like it, but 2 suggestions.
1) Make it so that when you hit the back arrow, the recent browser history shows.
2) Make it so that when you place your finger in the url address area, it automatically selects the whole address.