By dmg media ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The MailOnline (Daily Mail) app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your iPhone or iPad - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top channels: US, UK & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose your region (US, UK, AU or Rest of World) to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Filter articles on channels by Top Stories or Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS, WhatsApp & Email
If you allow it, and ONLY if you allow it, MailOnline can access your location to deliver you detailed weather reports.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble with the app. We monitor user emails 24/7.
- bug fixes and performance improvements
Stunning articles always
Wen I want a good laugh I tune n2 MailOneline to make my day. It has stories from all walks of life and on point
Was hoping the latest update would help
Nope, it doesn’t. I’m still getting that irritating redirect to my safari browser. Now it happens when I open the app. Not consistently but enough to wonder how this bug hasn’t been fixed yet. I’m on a iPhone 8 Plus, running iOS 11.2.
Please an an option for Dark Mode. Also an option to make the text in the colums larger.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 79.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.