Russian Spelling Dictionary by XXI Century Dictionaries and Paragon Software contains over 164,000 words of contemporary Russian. It is the most up-to-date source on Russian spelling.
• Dictionary database contains over 164,000 entries.
• Russian sound module contains 51,000 entries by native speaker.
• New for iOS 8: You can now look up words while reading in Safari. Highlight any text and send it to the dictionary via the “Share” button. Please first enable the dictionary as a Safari 'extension'.
• New multiple clipboard look-up! You can now copy as many words as you need while reading – even the whole text, - switch back to the dictionary app and view all the relevant dictionary entries one-by-one.
• New! Graphics fully adapted for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• New! App startup has got 3 times faster!
• Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples.
• Flash Card Quiz to memorize new words and test your knowledge as many times as you wish.
• Built-in PenReader multilingual handwriting recognition support.
• Built-in units converter.
• Audio pronunciations made by native speakers.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on you iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any additional expenses.
• Improved browsing capabilities through word list and Search History.
• Enhanced customization options allow you to modify animated menus and choose background colors.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Search History for the last 100 entries.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Russian morphology module allows look up words in any grammatical form.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• You can clear your search history.
• Landscape mode support.
• iPad support.
XXI Century Dictionaries are based on the latest research, considering traditional and the most recent Russian linguistic approaches. The dictionaries reflect all changes and processed that have been taking place in the Russian language for several decades. The dictionaries embody scientific breakthroughs in Russian linguistics and provide the most detailed information about a word, illustrating the logiscs and laws of the system, where the word functions.
* New for iOS 8: You can now look up words while reading in Safari. Highlight any text and send it to the dictionary via the “Share” button. Please first enable the dictionary as a Safari 'extension'.
* New multiple clipboard look-up! You can now copy as many words as you need while reading – even the whole text, - switch back to the dictionary app and view all the relevant dictionary entries one-by-one.
* New! Graphics fully adapted for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
* New! App startup has got 3 times faster!
- Paragon Technologie GmbH
- 165.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Paragon Software Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.